Our Mission: Activating audience insight through unrivalled human understanding, media execution strategies and sustainable technologies.
Our pioneering technology is a powerful telescope into human understanding, turning billions of disparate audience data points into vibrant and easy to understand insights. It’s complex data, made actionable for everyone. Unique to us, we join the technologies of audience intelligence and media buying together digitally - within our platform.
We understand the unique value of the individual, which is why we aim to create a company structure that welcomes ideas from everyone. You can read more about our culture and values here.
We are looking for a dynamic and results-driven Google Ads Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for managing, optimising and reporting on paid advertising campaigns across the Google ecosystem, as well as search ads across additional environments such as Microsoft Ads. You would ideally have strong analytical skills, an eye for detail, and a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest trends in digital advertising.
- Collaborating with internal buying teams to deliver first-class campaigns
- Strengthening client relationships through consistent, excellent relationship management
- Assisting the Commercial team in creating proposals to present to current and potential clients, helping them to understand the benefits Fifty can offer their campaigns
Your Essential Skills
- At least 2 years experience with advertising on Google Ads
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships and think strategically about client's goals
- Excellent communication skills, including strong reasoning, writing, numeric, and presentation abilities
- Proven experience in analysing, understanding and manipulating different sets of data
- A good understanding of commercial partnerships, with knowledge at every stage from pitching through to delivery and reporting
- Proven track record of presenting and delivering clear and tangible results for clients
- Experience using Hubspot, Data Studios, Keynote and Excel (or similar programs)
- Experience working in scale-ups, or independent media agencies
At Fifty we...
- 25 annual leave days + bank holidays
- Increased annual leave the longer you've worked with us
- Office closure over Christmas
- Paid volunteer leave
- Matched giving for a fundraising cause
- Contributory pension scheme based on level of seniority
- Generous and inclusive parental leave and sick pay policies
- Individual Learning & Development budgets
- A Mac laptop
- £100 personal budget for your home working station + a new monitor
- Mobile phone contract contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fifty Thursdays - monthly breakfasts and an early finish with games and drinks
- Company-wide quarterly socials
Work-Life Balance at Fifty
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work abroad options
- Dog friendly office
- Access to free counselling through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Three 'Duvet Days' in addition to annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Discounts on gym memberships and spa retreats
For more insight into Fifty culture and office life, you can find us on Instagram.
Our Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
At its core, Fifty aims to understand humans better – but this mission doesn’t stop with our technology, it feeds into our internal ethos too. Our belief in the power of human connection has helped us build a workplace where everyone can thrive and succeed. We know that the best work happens when we bring diverse and innovative minds together to work towards a common goal. So if you want to join team Fifty, we can’t wait to hear from you! You can find out more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion here.
If you come from a marginalised or underrepresented group, we urge you to apply. We believe that diversity is key to building a strong and innovative team, and we want to ensure that all voices are heard and valued. If you are hesitant to apply because you don't feel you meet every single job requirement, we want to reassure you that we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We believe that your unique perspective and experiences can bring invaluable insights to our team, and we are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive.
If you require additional support, or reasonable adjustments or would just like an informal chat about the recruitment process, please reach out to our Senior People Executive at email@example.com
For the first stage in our recruitment process, your application documents will be anonymised. We therefore ask that you do not include your name or any other identifiable information in the written sections of the application.
£35,000 - £40,000 + company-wide bonus
Our process consists of:
We are able to let you know if you are invited to an interview or not. However, we do receive a lot of applications and as a small team we are sometimes unable to give individual feedback on each application.
We asked employees of Fifty how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Fifty
Gender diversity (male:female)