3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Data Product Team to support and partner with the Retention Marketing department at FARFETCH. Reporting to the Group Product Manager, you will develop personalisation products to optimise the retention marketing strategies for CRM and Loyalty stakeholders. You will be part of a cross-functional product squad, working with Engineering and Data Science to develop data products to personalise the customer experience. This is a fundamental role to the growth of FARFETCH.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with Data Science and Engineering teams and business stakeholders to provide value company-wide
- Define and track metrics to measure the effectiveness and identify the leading indicators that prove we are meeting our desired outcomes
- Distil the strategy to the team so that all team members embrace and champion the vision
- Identify new missions and goals, lead the creation and maintenance of the roadmaps and understand how the team can achieve its goals, by leading the team to identify opportunities, which will create business growth
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to all employees
- Promote a product-led approach and support the product management team in driving these ways of working across the organisation
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in Product Management following Agile methodologies
- Technical background or experience working with Technical teams (Engineering, Data Science and Analytics)
- Interest in Marketing, especially Loyalty and CRM channels and their capabilities
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organisation (from C-Level to Analyst) in addition to the ability to influence change in stakeholders
- A strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational and commercial excellence
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
This role is critical for the success of the Retention Marketing strategy at FARFETCH. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to support and partner with the Marketing department to guide the success of our Marketing Data products.