3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
Reporting to the Loyalty Director, you will monitor and lead improvements to overall customer loyalty 'health' metrics (e.g. repurchase rate, customer frequency, churn rates). You will be part of the Marketing Retention Team but will work with the rest of Marketing, Product, Tech, Customer Analytics, Operations, Commercial and the Private Client team to develop plans to improve the metrics. You will be passionate about the Farfetch customer experience and use customer analytics and insight to spot opportunities. You must be comfortable and excited by a fast moving environment and have previous experience driving plans and influencing across the business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with Customer Analytics, Data Science & Customer Research to determine the health of the Farfetch customer base and the main drivers of performance
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve Customer Loyalty which are broader than the marketing team, and size associated plans to help roadmap prioritisation
- Bring together task forces to collaborate on plans, and project manage the delivery of insights, actions and reporting to help improve the most important customer health metrics
- Identify gaps in insight and scope future reports, models, and deep dives required to understand our customers better
- Ensure the business is maximising the insight generated by Analytics & Insight, work with Data Science to galvanise use of important models such as Customer Lifetime Value
- Prepare and lead senior-level presentations on the metrics
WHO YOU ARE
- Significant work experience focused around customer loyalty , or experience in a consulting role, using insight to set business strategies, or delivering insight through analysis
- You will have excellent collaboration skills, with experience influencing and galvanising cross-functional plans, delegating and holding people accountable for delivery
- You will be used to presenting to and working with senior audiences
- You will be curious and enjoy questioning and identifying the cause of trends, drawing out the main insights from data
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
As the Senior Loyalty Insights Manager, you will monitor and lead improvements to overall customer loyalty 'health' metrics (e.g. repurchase rate, customer frequency, churn rates)