3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
An incredible opportunity to work at the forefront of a large experienced global SEO department at FARFETCH. The position is like no other; your scope, to build on an established SEO strategy, implementing your own revolutionary ideas while developing meaningful working relationships with your team and peers. You'll lead the growth of organic search and app store optimisation, using a mixture of in-house and external resources. The pace is fast yet highly rewarding, as is the culture of FARFETCH.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will create and help execute the global SEO objectives, ensuring alignment with our broader business and international goals
- You will have a holistic view of the organisation and will work across a board matrix organisation to exchange business critical information at a senior leadership level
- You will build a consistently inspired and engaged department and team by leading, inspiring, motivating and developing team members from Senior Managers through to Assistants.
- You will determine the department budget requirements, manage and control the costs and ensure sufficient resources are in place to operate meeting business goals
- You will work with technical, brand and product teams, helping push forward key strategic initiatives, ensuring correct prioritisation and team resourcing is in place
- You will bring your revolutionary SEO ideas to the role, being able to quantify uplift and measure success
- You will develop creative concepts in partnership with Brand team members, that support the new brand strategy positioning in the minds of the consumer
- You will demonstrate leadership behaviours that establish you as a role model for the business
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a senior industry expert in SEO, but you also create change, rather than just delivering it
- You are highly experienced in team leadership and people management
- You are an expert in global e-commerce SEO, have a high level of business acumen and commercial awareness, as well as significant, diverse and proven leadership background
- You are able to identify and solve a range of complex problems impacting a broad business area
- You have a background in building and delivering large scale global SEO strategies
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
An incredible opportunity to work at the forefront of a large talented global SEO department at FARFETCH.