3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We're looking for a Maternity cover position within the E-Concessions team which will be focused on delivering success across our brand partners in the Middle East. Working with a large in-market team, you will be the commercial primary contact for the key regional partner when trading on the platform, responsible for empowering the brands with insights to enhance their performance and knowledge of the Farfetch business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will maintain outstanding client relationships through communications and reporting
- You will combine those relationships with powerful insights to grow stock, help identify opportunities to improve and drive results
- You will support the Senior Head of E-Concessions in preparing results, establishing key processes and ways of working with internal stakeholders
- You will improve and identify relevant projects as our ambassador for the Middle East region
- You will work with the Supply Analysis function to ensure all recommendations and decisions are underpinned with data insights
- You will manage complicated projects with enterprise luxury supply partners (covering technology, operations, commercial and marketing workstreams)
- You will complement the work of E-Concessions Business Development to constantly promote Farfetch's success with the brand partners within the Middle East.
WHO YOU ARE
- team management experience
- You have excellent planning expertise to improve complex projects
- You are commercially minded - focus on business growth with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have project management experience, preferably in technology / digital / e-commerce
- Fluency in French, Portuguese, Italian or another European language is advantageous
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The E-Concessions team are looking for a dedicated Senior E-Concessions Manager to provide a strategy to our key partner in the Middle East and global brands within this region.