3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
Reporting into the French Content Lead, you will be responsible for transcreating and localizing revolutionary product-related content. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric, effective and tailored for the French market across all FARFETCH channels, whilst capturing and protecting the FARFETCH tone of voice.
You will benefit from working with a large multi-lingual team of around 120+ employees within FARFETCH, which will present unique opportunities to interact with various departments and to learn cutting-edge localisation tools and solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be copywriting and transcreating product information and content, including (but not limited to) product descriptions and SEO-related content.
- You will be an expert on particular fashion brands and categories
- You are responsible for ensuring all copy follows our Tone of Voice and Style Guide across all channels and reaches our Quality Standard
- You will work closely with other content creators to bring new ideas to optimise the content as well as to identify the areas to improve
- You will be responsible for managing the timely delivery of daily projects involving the team’s freelance product writers, from allocation to final upload and feedback.
- You will be responsible for improving the overall language quality within the business
WHO YOU ARE
- You are highly proficient writing in French, and have a good level of fluency in English
- You are eligible to work in the United Kingdom and are living in London or able to travel to the office when it reopens
- You have a firm understanding of tone of voice, with an ability to adapt style to suit specific context
- You have a great writing and transcreating style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar, syntax and cultural references
- You enjoy collaborating and working alongside multiple stakeholders
- You have the ability to work independently
- You have good knowledge of the luxury fashion e-commerce landscape in The Netherlands, its players and its consumers
- You thrive in face of ambiguity and a fast-paced and deadline driven working environment, embracing unexpected challenges in a calm manner
- Ideally, this would have been within a translation, copywriting or editorial role.
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
Responsible for transcreating and localizing revolutionary product-related content. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric, effective and tailored for the French market across all FARFETCH channels.