3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We are an award-winning full service in-house Legal, Ethics and Compliance function. We're based in the UK, Russia, Portugal, China, Italy, UAE and the US. We provide leadership and advice on strategic projects across all business units, whilst developing our role as an integrated partner within the business to make sure FARFETCH goes from strength to strength.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
The Legal, Ethics, and Compliance Team at FARFETCH Group is looking for an experienced Governance Professional for the new role of Governance Principal, reporting to the Head of Governance. This is a unique opportunity as we move into the next phase of developing the Governance function. You will enjoy building relationships across the business with the aim of becoming a trusted advisor and will deliver high-quality corporate administration and governance advice to a broad range of stakeholders including the Farfetch Board and Committees.
WHO YOU ARE
- You will have 8+PQE.
- You are a Chartered Governance Professional (ACG/FCG) with global subsidiary management and listed company expertise.
- Commercially minded, innovative, and an astute Governance Professional, looking for an opportunity to make your mark on administration and governance processes in a fast-moving consumer-led technology business.
- You will have a strong work ethic and attention to detail, be highly organised and efficient, able to work on fast-moving projects.
- You will possess excellent communication, organisation, and drafting skills. ● You will be driven, forward-thinking, robust, and agile.
- You have an excellent ability to understand legal and business issues quickly, balancing risks and exercising sound judgment to provide creative, practical, constructive advice.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.