3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a Data team that does it all: big data engineering, machine learning, and deep-dive analytics and insight. We're a diverse, global team who create Data solutions to provide an unrivalled customer experience. Whether it's churning gigabytes of ecommerce data, using AI to recommend the latest trends, or understanding our customers better than anyone else, we use data to promote FARFETCH's growth.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are passionate about the power of technology to enhance our marketing activities and customer experience for Farfetch. You will report to the Analytics Technology Manager and work with our global digital marketing teams, product managers, engineers and a range of teams including finance and legal, to guide strategic and operational success of first and third-party data services. Amidst increasing data privacy challenges, our team drives initiatives to safeguard Farfetch's marketing data, through compliant and future-proof means.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Whilst keeping up-to-date with industry and data privacy changes you'll provide direction for use of digital data tools and sources to support marketing aims
- Work with your manager, team, and partners to scope and develop a variety of digital data collection programmes across:
- Internal and External Data Sources: Be an expert across all data sources in the marketing data team, in particular tracking and marketing channel data
- Third-party Reporting Services: Increase success and best-practice
- Support Data teams in understanding and utilising Data Sources. Certain products and sources are complex and nuanced in how they structure/provide data and the commercial effects of data modelling can have considerable impact. You'll advise teams on what to use and how
- Challenge your team and partners in meetings to encourage healthy debate and stimulating discussions
- Learn and raise the quality and rigour of your work
WHO YOU ARE
- Working knowledge of digital data collection and data quality principles
- Interest in responding to data privacy challenges
- Experience implementing Google Analytics and Marketing Tags on websites using a tag manager (such as GTM, Ensighten or Tealium). Knowledge of Firebase and Appsflyer beneficial.
- Passion for digital media and digital technology
- Experience with digital marketing and e-commerce
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Manage Data Enablement & Analytics Tooling for Marketing, whilst keeping up-to-date with Data Privacy challenges and Data Quality principles.