3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
Off-White is a new form of luxury brand. Construction and deconstruction go hand in hand, recombining the codes of fashion, design, communication, art and technology. Well thought, well designed and well executed products are aesthetic as well as ethical statements with a contemporary cultural edge. Progress, innovation and diversity. We have taken the notion and development of a fashion brand to a new level altogether. Based in Milan, our creative office absorbs and transforms the heritage of Italian craftsmanship from a contemporary, global perspective on design and trends.
Off-White has been expanding its network of directly operated stores landing in the most prominent luxury retail venues across Europe and the United States. We are leveraging the power of physical points of sale to acquire new customers and foster brand loyalty.
Off-White is currently looking for a Sales Assistant for its store in London. You will report directly to the Store Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide the best in store client experience
- Achieve personal and team sales goals
- Engage with customers to maintain long-term relationships in order to promote Brand loyalty
- Guarantee after-sales service following company standards in maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty
WHO YOU ARE
- Previous retail sales experience in fashion luxury brands (minimum 2 years experience)
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Good working knowledge of computer systems
- High fashion knowledge
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Great compensation package (aligned to your professional experience)
- Monthly sales commissions based on the store target
- Store discounts according with the company policy
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Off-White is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
We are looking for a Sales Assistant with a strong passion for the fashion world. You will create an exclusive experience for customers inside our stores keeping yourself always up-to-date on trends.