3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're a data driven Merchandising team supporting Browns to maximise commercial opportunities through effective management of Browns inventory, driving sales through improved availability, forecasting and maximizing profits. We do this by supporting all channels across our stores, brownsfashion.com and Farfetch. Our team encompass Merchandising, Strategic Pricing and Digital Production.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Merchandising Administration Assistant to support all stock activities for Browns, helping to deliver our ambitious sales & profit growth and ensuring that the right stock, is in the right place, at the right time!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be responsible for the management of stock movement within the business with a focus on store newness allocations, replenishment and RTVs.
- You will be the 'go to' member of the team for all stock queries from the wider business.
- You will perform weekly stock rotations in stores, working closely with key stakeholders to ensure the stores are commercial and amaze our customers.
- You will support the Buying and Merchandising team by strategically chasing and monitoring intake into the business, flagging any intake risks.
- You will analysis daily and weekly sales report to support both internal and external stakeholders.
- You will support the merchandising team on ad hoc reporting requests.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have strong organisation and prioritisation skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- You are comfortable with analysing large data sets, and enjoy identifying insights, trends and opportunities.
- You are a problem solver who is able to navigate new challenges and find practical and innovative ways to find a solution.
- You are proficient in Excel, confident in navigating through data, to interpret and analyse different reports and protect data integrity.
- You are a strong communicator, able to influence a wide range of stakeholders and suppliers.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.
Browns Fashion are looking for an MAA to join the Womenswear team.