3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
The Strategy team sets the long-term vision of the FARFETCH Group through strategic planning and by providing advice and support to teams across the business to achieve our important strategic projects. Overall, we coordinate with business units, functions and regions to create our strategic pillars, determine our goals, and ensure growth now and in the long-term.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
You will be part of a lean growing team that comes from product development and entrepreneurial backgrounds. We work in a flexible way to ensure we keep pace with the ever-evolving fashion tech ecosystem. You will lead a team, made up of experienced Project Managers, reporting to the Senior Director of Product Innovation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Manage resourcing, deployment and development of the Project Managers
Collaborate with Open Innovation team leadership to align team goals and strategy
Create, own and embed team processes and structure for the best delivery of work
Represent Open Innovation at necessary external and internal meetings
Create team communication content such as monthly newsletter, quarterly innovation updates and other regular team communication.
Manage important team interactions with all levels of the company
Maintain good relationships both internally and externally through great communications
Lead high priority workstreams to develop partnerships for with important partners, overseeing all aspects from establishing KPIs to determine pilot success and rollout strategy, and developing strategies and execution plans
WHO YOU ARE
- Knowledgeable and passionate about fashion and luxury
- Experience in the startup ecosystem
- Experience in Retail, Tech, or E-Commerce companies
- Experience successful launch-to-market technical projects
- Expertise to manage complex projects
- Good PowerPoint skills
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
In this 12 month maternity cover position you will support the scaling of the team strategy as well as management of key Pilots, cross-functional workstreams and initiatives.