3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We're empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
The Analytics Hub team is part of the data vision to provide a centre of excellence for all Analytics and BI teams across the Farfetch Group. It supports teams from across the organisation by providing a unified reporting and analytics environment through the right tools, knowledge and training, best practices and foundational policies and consultancy support on projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Reporting to the Senior BI Manager you will Advocate for the Analytics Communities and provide BI and Analytics support to decentralised Analytics teams, including:
- Supporting de-centralised teams with the delivery of Projects and Key Strategic Initiatives
- Conduct data analysis to understand insights and make recommendations
- Develop automated reporting and dashboard solutions, presenting insights in an actionable and visually impactful way
- Provide training and onboarding support to Analysts and Developers
- Provide support optimising the performance of reporting solutions
- Provide support improving the administration of or BI stack (currently dbt, Looker and Tableau)
- Help to define best practices and ways of working for decentralised Analytics teams
- Keep up to date with advances in Business Intelligence technology and actively share knowledge within the Analytics Hub and wider Analytics and BI Developer Communities
- Proactively identify gaps and turn them into implementable solutions
- Drive agile ways of working to ensure continuous progress and iteration
WHO YOU ARE
- Advanced SQL knowledge with experience of optimising query performance
- Experienced analysing and manipulating data large data sets
- Experienced in data visualisation with the ability to present complex data clearly
- Confident communicator comfortable with communicating to stakeholders with varying technical abilities and in different settings; eliciting requirements, delivering training, collaborating with stakeholders
- Experienced working with modern Business Intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau or Power BI
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrably high standard for data accuracy and documentation
- Have a BSc in computer science, maths, information systems or relevant quantitative field
- Experienced in data modelling and architecture techniques for BI and Analytics (e.g. Kimball, Inmon etc)
- Developer experience in Looker
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience with writing scalable ETLs using tools such as DBT and Airlfow
- Experience with command line and GIT
- Working knowledge of Python
- Familiar with data governance practices and adept at designing policies and processes for how data teams interact with each other
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the team to work collaboratively with stakeholders from across the organisation to provide support on BI and Analytics projects and be a detail-oriented analyst who enjoys manipulating large amounts of data and loves the challenge of creating best in class, automated solutions for data and insight. You will be a person that thrives in solving complex problems in a fast paced environment, balancing tactical needs whilst strategically driving long term solution