3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
In this role, you will support defining and implementing a region-specific (DACH) best in class Performance strategy that supports scale across all influencer tiers. The Performance team will advocate for automation and innovation to implement and evolve a first-rate technology stack and best-in-class acquisition campaigns to support scale across the full spectrum of influencer tiers and across all areas of Influencer Marketing – Identification, Activation, Content Creation, Distribution, Measurement and Retention. You will partner with other departments across the business (Brand, Marketing, Product, Analytics and Data Science) to exchange developments, training and to provide a centre of excellence for this division.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide direct support to the Influencer Marketing Manager and support defining activity-specific goals and actions from the strategy for the Performance team and make recommendations based on expertise.
- Support identifying and implementing technology to grow all areas of Influencer marketing including – Identification, Activation, Content Creation, Distribution, Measurement and Retention
- Implement a operational plan in line with the defined strategy ensuring a centre of excellence
- Communicate with other departments and teams globally to exchange critical information, activities and processes.
- Act responsibly and support managing costs and resources for the Performance team
- Collaborate with the Influencer Manager to establish the measurements for the Performance working stream and champion continued measurement
- Analyse and report on measurements to measure success, and identify potential efficiency improvements, escalate and determine solutions for at-risk areas
WHO YOU ARE
- You are fluent in German and have experience working in the influencer marketing channel.
- You have demonstrated data skills and have an ability to interpret results, anticipate challenges and form solutions
- You have experience leveraging technology and automation to maximise opportunity
- You have supported projects focused on automation & innovation of a channel
- You have experience making recommendations on how to strengthen process and methodology
- You have a high level of knowledge and experience of digital marketing tools (Google Analytics), the social media industry, Instagram and other social platforms
- You a have experience in managing Influencer outreach campaign strategies
- You have experience of driving influencer relationships and long-term engagement
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
FARFETCH is recruiting and Influencer Marketing Executive - German Speaking to support defining and implementing a region-specific (DACH) best in class Performance strategy that supports scale across all influencer tiers.