3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
Data is important to understanding and optimising supply at Farfetch and the ability to reach the full potential to and from our Brand Partners. Increasing the level of understanding through advanced supply and demand forecasting, product matching to competitors range and prices and identifying levers such as price to improve performance all contribute to the growth of Farfetch. We are looking for a dynamic product manager to join the Data Product Team to work with and lead two mid-level Product Managers, to give the product and data vision for Commercial data products. You will work with experienced technical teams and partners to identify and build data products and you'll report to the Head of Product - Data,.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Line manage two mid-level product managers, supporting them to achieve their goals
- Establish right product mechanisms across different teams to lead ideas from creation to launch
- Work with Engineering and Data Science partners to provide value for Commercial and broader partners
- Establish and track metrics to measure the products' effectiveness and identify the leading indicators that prove we are meeting our desired outcomes
- Distil the vision to the team so that all team members embrace and champion the vision
- Share product plans, benefits and results, to a spectrum of audiences, from company partners to all employees
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced Product Manager that has worked with backend data products
- You have technical experience or knowledge in data science or engineering
- You emphasise operational and commercial excellence
- You excel in planning and organising
- You easily partner with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organisation
- You have a team player attitude
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We are looking for a dynamic product manager to join the Data Product Team to work with and lead two mid-level Product Managers, to give the product and data vision for Commercial data products.