3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're enhancing customer experiences across our digital touchpoints including our website, app, and email. Our team are experts in eCommerce improving customer experiences and brand presence whilst driving engagement and sales growth across our digital channels. Our teams include performance marketing, data analytics, CRM, organic search and optimization, design and studio creative.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Production Manager the purpose of the Digital Production Assistant is to support with the daily running of the studio production teams and help ensure full, correct online representation of the product catalogue. You will receive all item queries from the business and either solve themselves or work with Product Copy, Production, Online Merchandising, Integrations, Studio or Data Quality.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will ensure all eligible SKUs with stock are produced and live. Checking the intake each day for new items, arranging for them to be allocated to our different studio locations in the UK or Portugal. Following the product journey through the studios and product copy locations, checking that time to online goals are met.
- You will be the main contact for operations and buying for all product queries, helping solve issues with the production team.
- You will resolve product creation integration errors with the buying and tech teams, ensuring no products come into stock that can't immediately be sent to the studio to be photographed.
- You will upload missing product information (descriptions, fit information, measurements) caused by system changes in bulk.
- You will work with the studio team to return low depth product items.
- You will support maintaining colour swatches and product tagging (exclusive, new season, etc.).
- You will help monitor product governance and report on issues.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience coordinating tasks and communicating with multiple teams simultaneously.
- You have great project management skills.
- You have a flexible and reactive approach to problem solving.
- You have a global mindset and a continuous improvement attitude.
- You have experience using Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and will to learn new technologies.
- You are passionate about developing a career within Ecommerce.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.
Browns Fashion are looking for a Digital Production Assistant to join the eCommerce team.