3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting into the Content Supervior - Arabic, we are looking for a proficient Content Writer with a background in fashion, digital publishing and e-commerce to join our progressive and innovative Linguistic Services team. An integral part of the Middle East team, the Content Writer is responsible for creating 'revolutionary' content and product descriptions, as well as working with different teams to support with localising copy for the FARFETCH website.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Localise content for the Arabic website
- Localise product descriptions from English into Arabic
- Work with freelancers to deliver high-quality product information
- Monitor and update glossaries and translation memories
- Track and quality assure product descriptions and other localised content
WHO YOU ARE
- You are fluent in Arabic (native level) and English
- You have knowledge and love for fashion on all levels, from high-end designers to cutting edge street style
- You have a good writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
- You have an understanding of garment and accessory construction
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
- You have experience in localization for e-commerce, preferably luxury fashion retail
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
An integral part of the Middle East team, the Content Writer is responsible for creating 'revolutionary' content and product descriptions, as well as working with different teams to support with localising copy for the FARFETCH website.