Fully flexible hours
Life at Elvie - Meaningful work. Exceptional people
At Elvie, we don’t believe women's bodies are the problem. Instead, we believe the problem is that the needs of women’s bodies – and therefore, lives – have been ignored, misunderstood, and underestimated.
Founded by Tania Boler in 2013, Elvie has been improving women's lives through better – and smarter – technology ever since. We develop innovations that meet the unique needs and complexities of the female body so that women can take charge of their health across every life stage.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is a multi-award-winning device bringing hospital-grade pelvic floor care to the hands of women everywhere— it was even a gift in the Oscar Nominee Goody Bags! And now, we're proud to say that we're part of the NHS Supply Chain in the UK.
Our second innovation was Elvie Pump. Launched in 2019, it's the world's first silent, wearable breast pump, enabling women to pump wherever they please— even the catwalk at London Fashion Week. It’s since won numerous awards, including the Times 100 Best Inventions of 2019 and ‘Wearable Design of the Year’ at the Dezeen Awards. The initial success of our wellness tools gave us the means to expand our breastfeeding range to include Elvie Curve and Elvie Catch, both designed to give mothers total comfort and confidence.
As a business, Elvie has received more than 30 awards (including the prestigious Red Dot Design award). We’re ranked as one of the 15 startups ‘To Watch’ by The Sunday Times and Business Insider and ranked as the 13th fastest growing business in the UK by Syndicate Room. Our founder and CEO, Tania Boler, is regularly profiled in top-tier media titles, and, in 2021, Tania was named GLAMOUR’s Women of the Year: Technology Gamechanger.
In July 2021, Elvie announced an $80 million Series C funding, the number one position and biggest raise in an initial fundraising round in the femtech category.
What does it mean to work at Elvie?
You will be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve tough problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact - we are mission driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems
- We are fearless innovators - we are passionate, curious and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation
- We are in it together - we fail and learn fast, always as one team, and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences
What you’ll be doing
The primary function of the Commercial Product Owner, Digital is to develop Elvie.com and eCRM initiatives. This is a new role that focuses on building an amazing ecommerce and consumer experience while satisfying the needs of the internal marketing, customer support, commercial, territories, physical product and development teams.
This is a new role that specifically focuses on providing our stakeholders and Product Managers with a unified, consistent and central point of contact for website/eCRM development and activities including but not limited to: ecommerce, search/discoverability, logged in/out editorial experiences, personalisation, SEO, accessibility, insights/tracking, key web and email initiatives, and Customer Experience projects with a focus on self-service. You will be responsible for managing/prioritising the backlog and roadmap based on the overall strategy and business objectives, which you will help shape/define.
- Partner with functional stakeholders to build and scale our Direct-To-Consumer digital offering
- Working closely with stakeholders across the company to gather, create, define and refine feature requirements – ensuring that all aspects of business are effectively represented (analytics, compliance, accessibility, SEO, operational impact, etc)
- Working on regional/global initiatives and understanding the business impact and priority to be able to prioritise the backlog
- Working with the business stakeholders to define the product vision and strategy
- Create a roadmap – tactical and strategic initiatives and goals
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria, being data driven and in the numbers to help offer solutions
- Ensuring every project or work package/request has a clear and realistic business case
- Attending Sprint planning meetings and attending dev stand ups as required
- Lead the product development of the website and CMS, of the creation and publishing of email campaigns, of CRM and customer support development
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create and provide the business case and ROI/performance metrics
- Manage the backlog of epics/features and drive prioritisation
- Identify opportunities and clearly convey requirements, providing insight into business rationale / benefits
- Support product design, development, release schedules and maintain a product development roadmap that create strong consumer focused propositions across all product lifecycles
- Work with UX and Dev teams to ensure a coordinated approach to the long term digital commercial product architecture roadmap and marketing strategy
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a product owner/product management or related role, ideally focused on ecommerce and editorial/publishing platforms.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Entrepreneurial, with high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, and efficient with limited resources
- Analytical - extensive track record of using data to influence and inform decisions
- Familiarity with a range of Ecommerce, CMS and CRM tools and ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to present ideas to senior stakeholders or larger audiences
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented, with a ‘get things done attitude’
- Proven track record in owning and developing multi-language digital products (especially Web and CRM), including creating and managing product roadmaps and backlog management
- Significant experience of working in AGILE and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience in front end B2C, web design and email production
- Experience in Jira/Asana or other similar backlog tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multiple project environment
- Ability and desire to create strong relationships and collaborate at all levels of the organization
- A collaborative team player with excellent written, verbal and social skills
- Gravitas as an experienced Product Manager in a similar field
Location: London or Bristol, but we are flexible as long as you can come into the office a couple of days a week
We're on an exceptional journey, and can offer you a truly purpose led career, with a culture built on trust, autonomy and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- Lots of flexibility – whether it’s working from home, doing the school run or life admin we understand that flexibility is essential and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- Share options - we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- An annual discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave (inc bank holidays), plus additional days to get married or move house
- £100 contribution to your home working set up, to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of £150 & unlimited access to our learning & development platform, Learnably
- Great parental leave policies, including paid emergency childcare
- Healthcare plans, life insurance and an employee assistance programme for you and your family
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Wellbeing support from YuLife & access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events (when we're able to again!)
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: email@example.com or 0203 884 7223.