Fully flexible hours
Life at Elvie - Meaningful work. Exceptional people
At Elvie, we don’t believe women's bodies are the problem. Instead, we believe the problem is that the needs of women’s bodies – and therefore, lives – have been ignored, misunderstood, and underestimated.
Founded by Tania Boler in 2013, Elvie has been improving women's lives through better – and smarter – technology ever since. We develop innovations that meet the unique needs and complexities of the female body so that women can take charge of their health across every life stage.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is a multi-award-winning device bringing hospital-grade pelvic floor care to the hands of women everywhere— it was even a gift in the Oscar Nominee Goody Bags! And now, we're proud to say that we're part of the NHS Supply Chain in the UK.
Our second innovation was Elvie Pump. Launched in 2019, it's the world's first silent, wearable breast pump, enabling women to pump wherever they please— even the catwalk at London Fashion Week. It’s since won numerous awards, including the Times 100 Best Inventions of 2019 and ‘Wearable Design of the Year’ at the Dezeen Awards. The initial success of our wellness tools gave us the means to expand our breastfeeding range to include Elvie Curve and Elvie Catch, both designed to give mothers total comfort and confidence.
As a business, Elvie has received more than 30 awards (including the prestigious Red Dot Design award). We’re ranked as one of the 15 startups ‘To Watch’ by The Sunday Times and Business Insider and ranked as the 13th fastest growing business in the UK by Syndicate Room. Our founder and CEO, Tania Boler, is regularly profiled in top-tier media titles, and, in 2021, Tania was named GLAMOUR’s Women of the Year: Technology Gamechanger.
In July 2021, Elvie announced an $80 million Series C funding, the number one position and biggest raise in an initial fundraising round in the femtech category.
How do we like to work?
You will be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve tough problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We’re fearless - We tackle taboos and break boundaries, requiring sensitivity and courage.
- We’re innovators - We are passionate, curious and data-driven. We are constantly learning how to work smarter, faster and better. Always embracing change and innovation.
- We’re in it together - Together, we are constantly learning, embracing change and seeking innovation, whilst having fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences.
You’ll be driven and excited by the prospect of spending three months using your logistics and Amazon skills, knowledge and experience to help us navigate the growing complexity of Amazon EU. You will be looking at our current process, the challenges we are facing and what we can do to improve to ensure a smooth operation for delivering Elvie products.
Please note: This is a 6 month interim position.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the process of developing the Operational functionality of our external warehouses.
- Taking ownership of our Amazon logistics operation and developing robust processes to ensure the timely delivery of our products from our warehouse to multiple European marketplaces
- Assisting with the process of moving our EU logistics from our UK warehouse to a European warehouse
- Working with a broader team of operations coordinators to ensure the process is understood and easily transferable for them to manage.
- Drive the business case to implement functional process capabilities incorporating the voice of the customer.
- Training & Coaching capability.
- PFEP (plan for every part) ownership and implementation.
- Support and drive Supply Chain solutions delivering cost efficient processes within evolving environments.
- Represent and deliver the operational processes for an EDI implementation.
- To act as a point of escalation for team members; to assist them in finding a resolution and providing feedback on that resolution.
- Demonstrable experience with training and coaching preferably within a previous role.
- Contract management, SLA implementation.
- Experience of QA & VA processes within Supply Chain environments.
- Strong and consistent approach to process governance.
- Familiarity with operating metrics and how they drive performance.
- Confident in presenting strategies with required analysis and business case.
- Ability drive results whilst working across a range of stakeholders
- Strong experience within Amazon EU itself or experience in logistics with Amazon FBA EU
- Amazon compliance experience
- Booking and working across all marketplaces in Europe
- Direct experience in a logistics capacity of palletizing
- Ability to develop processes and best practices for working with Amazon
- Delivery focused - with demonstrable track record of on-time delivery.
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently.
- Team player.
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Resilient, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ambitious, self reliant and intrinsically self motivated.
Note: you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role
Elvie is at the crest of a wave! Founded by women's health expert Tania Boler and tech entrepreneur Alex Asseily, Elvie is a collection of bright and motivated team members working across the business to shape the emerging femtech industry.
We are passionate about creating disruptive products that address the challenges that matter most to women and dismantling the taboos around women’s bodies. Here, you can be part of a business and brand that has a positive and meaningful impact on the world, while learning a great deal and having fun.
What are some of the perks of working at Elvie?
We are looking after you. As well as the chance to develop products with real work impact and working with dedicated and passionate colleagues, our benefits have flexibility and wellbeing in mind with
- Flexible work environment built on trust and autonomy
- Employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Annual personal development allowance & unlimited access to our learning & development platform
- A tax-efficient group pension scheme with SmartPension
- A tax-efficient charity donation scheme
- Life Insurance with Yulife
- Medical, Dental & Optical cash-plan
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Generous employee referral program
- Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme
- YuLife Well-being app & access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
At Elvie, we believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. We are a family-friendly employer with a culture based on trust, autonomy and flexibility, and are working on making our offices wheelchair friendly and breastfeeding friendly. We do our best to accommodate part-time requests and flexible requests as much as possible. We are also a member of UK Tech Talent Charter and proudly working in partnership with myGwork and Women's tech hub.