Fully flexible hours
eduMe is a mobile training platform that uses technology to empower deskless workers to be successful in their roles. We offer solutions to onboarding, training and ongoing development that enables high performance. We ensure employees have seamless access to the relevant knowledge they need to excel, at any given time.
We’re looking for a Product Writer to create clear, helpful documentation that enables our clients to implement eduMe in the optimal way to achieve their objectives.
Our platform is complex & highly customisable, and we’re constantly adding new features, capabilities & integrations. As our first Product Writer, you’ll play a crucial role in ensuring that clients are able to derive maximum value from our platform and growing suite of integration partners.
What you’ll do:
- Author concise and visually compelling content for clients, including release notes, Help Centre articles, developer & API documentation, customer onboarding and training materials, and product updates
- Research and validate product behaviour to ensure high accuracy in documentation for an ever-evolving product: we’re looking for someone who will make continuous improvements to their work
- Work closely with Marketing to adhere to the eduMe brand style guide, tone, and personality across all written work
- Collaborate with Product Marketers & Managers, Engineers, Solutions Architects, Customer Success Managers and many others throughout the organisation to identify & fill gaps in documentation
- Contribute to documentation standards and maintain a library for internal and/or external use
What you’ll need:
- >1 year of end-user technical/product writing experience, ideally for a B2B SaaS company
- Ability to articulate complex software capabilities to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must provide writing samples of technical software documentation
- Ability to collaborate across functions
- Ability to create and integrate multimedia elements into documentation (videos, GIFs, screenshots, etc)
- Ability to translate complex ideas and concepts into clear, simple terms
- Clear, concise & effective written communication, plus the ability to self-edit
What we’ll offer you:
- 25 days of paid leave a year, plus bank holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success!
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by £500 to set up your home working environment for comfort and success
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year
- Mental health support and video therapy through Spill
- £500 per year to spend on whatever you need to support your health & wellbeing, through Juno
- Enhanced parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Enhanced sick pay
- £500 annual personal learning and education budget
- £75 every quarter to spend on socialising with your team
- Monthly company-wide social events
- We take the whole company abroad for a multi-day off-site every year!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At eduMe, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at eduMe
eduMe is an equal opportunity employer. As a company we are committed to the unlearning of unconscious bias, diversity and inclusion long-term, which will remain a key focus of ours as we scale. We welcome all applicants, regardless of religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status (and any other status protected by applicable law). We aim to be transparent in our efforts to become a thriving, diverse and inclusive place to work, and you can find the continuous action we're taking to achieve this here.
eduMe is committed to providing reasonable adjustments for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com