A little flex time
As Senior Demand Generation Manager you will be one of the first hires to our account-based marketing team. You will be responsible for driving the strategy and implementation of our enterprise marketing campaigns with a strong focus on pipeline generation and accelerating existing opportunities.
About the Role
- Identify and understand market trends and drivers for deepset's solutions
- Define and implement an integrated marketing strategy and lead the campaign calendar
- Ensure your strategy thoughtfully targets our diverse personas from developers, architects, and engineers through to the C-level
- Understand the interplay between content and web marketing strategies, including acquisition funnel experiences and cross-linking content
- Work with the field and product marketing teams to adapt messaging and customize collateral for key accounts
- Identify the best channels for the positioning of our products and promoting content
- Create and execute compelling marketing programs
- Drive an integrated prospect experience across inbound/outbound tactics, including paid media, SEO, SEM, nurtures, social and syndication.
- Validate the mix of demand generation tactics by regularly testing new channels/tactics and scaling successful ones
- Help design, provide and communicate quantitative reporting on campaign performance and evaluate areas of improvement across our teams and business leaders
- Collaborate across the organization to leverage existing content and drive integration of content across channels to enable efficient cross-marketing
We are an open source startup that empowers developers to build flexible and powerful semantic search systems to query all types of data using our Haystack framework.
deepset is at the forefront of natural language processing (NLP) and we are on our way to becoming a standard for semantic search. Come join our team and work with tech experts on real-world cases, in a fast-paced and high-impact environment, and shape the NLP space together with us.
Life at deepset
At deepset you will find an environment with equal opportunities to grow, share ideas, build relationships, and succeed. We believe every employee is important and generates a direct impact on our team’s success.
We are certified by Flexa® Careers as a flexible employer, and our remote first culture is designed to provide work-life balance, autonomy, and flexibility.
Our daily meetings, the quarterly in person "Re.Base", and the social events allow us to work with great synergy. We would like to invite you to visit our life page to learn more about our culture.
- Shape deepsets marketing efforts - you will be one of the first hires to our account-based marketing team
- A team player seeking a fast-paced environment with lots of space for creativity
- A demand generation marketing 'generalist' with the focus on ABM
- Ability to prioritize, solve problems, and generally get the job done
- Persistent and tenacious
- Paying attention to details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of Marketing experience with B2B focus
- Previous experience in the technology industry is highly desirable
- Experience working in an account-based marketing team
- Experience working in a cross-functional team
- Experience producing marketing emails, web content, sales collateral, etc.
- Good understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation systems
- Remote-first: You can choose to work from home or any other workspace that suits you. We offer a home office budget for equipment and furniture, and we would be happy to sponsor a co-working spot.
- Grow: Personal and professional growth is important to us. We have a budget to learn and develop new skills, the chance to speak at conferences, and our team-favorite is the monthly “Hacky Friday”.
- Connect: We have a virtual office, a monthly social budget to reconnect virtually or in person, regular walk and talks with colleagues from other teams, and a flexible travel policy that enables you to meet colleagues in-person when needed.
- Re:base: Once every few months we meet in person. We believe it's great to still see each other occasionally in real life. We have good discussions, we do workshops, we brainstorm, we have lunches together, and we have fun. We cover travel expenses for sure.
- You are an owner: We offer every employee the opportunity to be enrolled in the employee stock option plan and own a part of the company.
- Personal time off: If you want to recharge and travel the world - there are 27 days of paid holidays.
- Choose your tech: Linux, Windows, or macOS? Laptop or PC? The choice is yours and we will provide what you need.
What colleagues say
- "At deepset, I have regained the joy of being part of a fascinating project with an inspiring vision. The team is a highly talented, enthusiastic, and caring group of human beings. I look forward to helping our experts solve the exciting challenges of providing practical NLP on a large scale.” (Ivan, DevOps Engineer)
- "Joining deepset has been rewarding from day one: I could work right away on challenging, interesting topics at the cutting edge of NLP with a really talented and welcoming team of engineers.” (Sara, NLP Engineer)