A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
This is a great opportunity to join our Senior Leadership Team, reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer.
As a company that is growing rapidly and newly acquired by Visa, marketing is at the core of our strategy and we are looking for a passionate leader with experience driving high-performing teams across multiple disciplines in existing and new territories The role is ideal for someone with leadership and hands-on experience across the full breadth of marketing, as the team covers demand generation, sales enablement, product & digital marketing, and internal and external communications.
To apply for the role, you must have several years of experience leading large teams (40+ employees) and be comfortable working in an agile culture that embraces start-up thinking.
- You will be leading a team of ~50 people across multiple global geographies covering several different marketing disciplines.
- Overseeing the strategy and administration of a multi-million-pound budget.
- Ultimate responsibility for the demand generation portion of the funnel that contributes to opportunity creation which ultimately drives revenue.
- Leading the ‘infrastructure’ of marketing to ensure that as the team grows, the right processes and support are in place to help everyone maintain the high performance the team is known for.
- Responsibility for the execution of localization as the company enters new markets globally.
- An inspiring leader, passionate about developing high-performing teams and committed to their people.
- Experienced working both in a start-up culture and an enterprise-level organization.
- Experienced in managing people in multiple geographies and time zones.
- Excellent at facilitating and pushing team collaboration and breaking down silos.
- A visionary who can thread together the many parts of the team to create a cohesive, creative, and financially impactful global marketing strategy.
- A natural leader that has the gravitas to influence on behalf of, and represent their team, among executives.
- Thrive with minimal direction to take the reins and solve problems and inspire the team.
- Adept at managing complex global organizations to reach the right decision-makers and push through team strategy.
- Solid understanding of the payment industry (Fintech/Banks/FX/SaaS)
Knowledge, Skills & Expertise...
- Several years of experience leading large teams 40+ employees
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Superior communication skills; the ability to build a strategy & narrative that pulls together many disparate threads from across the wider marketing team (multiple geographies/segments/audiences).
- Excellent writing skills; You’ll be reviewing and approving a lot of marketing and communications.
- A leader who inspires and pushes collaboration - this team could easily fall into siloed working, so it’s important the leader bridge the gaps and bring everyone together.
- A leader who is passionate about their team and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to support where needed.
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs