A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
Our Solutions Consultant's are responsible for Discovery & Implementation of New customers whilst helping existing customers on upsell/upgrade projects. This means working closely with New Business to understand and validate the proposed solution prior to signing. Once approved, delivering on the mapped-out solution and managing changes that may occur. Our Solutions Consultants are subject matter experts and are crucial in helping customers understand and realise the value of our solution. You would also work closely with our Customer Success team to ensure the customers are setup for success in the first 30/60/90 days and beyond.
- Work closely with our sales team to maximise sales opportunities by running discovery calls/workshops and tailored product demos that speak to the needs of our users and demonstrate the value of Currencycloud
- Ensure a full understanding of the proposed solution/workflow before a customer is signed
- Debug complex issues by developing a deep understanding of APIs
- Help implement Currencycloud into customers and ensure changes to original workflow are understood internally and externally
- Work within an agile framework to deliver implementations with our customers
- Be a customer champion, ensuring their views are represented in the company and driving continual improvement in user satisfaction
- Contribute to our support documents to ensure they’re clear and accurate, and research and write new content to fill any gaps
- Help improve the technical knowledge of our sales team, coaching them on new developments within Currencycloud
- Influence product development by working closely with our product, marketing, and sales teams to collect and digest user feedback
- Maintain a laser focus on quality, with top-notch written and spoken communication
- Keep abreast of our competition, product development, and changes to the ecosystem
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise...
- Attention to detail
- Organised and focused
- Approachable and helpful
- Puts the customer first
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative problem solver
- Assertive and professional
- Patient and understanding
- Calm and resilient under pressure
- Consultative and a good listener
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs