A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
YOU will be working closely with the Manager of Sales Operations and wider business stakeholders to lead and drive the development of Currencycloud’s Salesforce CRM system. This will include defining the architecture of the Salesforce solution, providing guidance to technical and functional teams, and utilising your experience to set best practices within the organisation.
Using various tools and resources, you will collaborate with a multitude of teams to ensure the Salesforce solution addresses immediate challenges across the business and is scalable to meet the needs of the business as we grow over time.
- Gather and document requirements from key stakeholders to understand the current and future needs and capabilities of the business, determining appropriate system design and change requirements to drive the organisation's targeted business outcomes and deliver agreed-upon solutions.
- Challenge stakeholders on their assumptions of how they will successfully implement their ideas.
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business capabilities and operating models.
- Consult with infrastructure development teams and projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify projects to accommodate the solutions architecture.
- Lead implementation efforts and mentor a robust Sales Operations team.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise 🎯
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst.
- Salesforce certified.
- Knowledge of Project Management principles.
- Enhanced communication skills with the ability to negotiate with C-suite executives.
- Outstanding relationship building and problem-solving skills.
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs