A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
Our Customer Success Managers provide a key role in ensuring success for our customer base. The CSM’s ensure the client gets the most value from the relationship by providing training, guidance, and support throughout the customer's lifecycle creating a link between our customer and other Currencycloud teams. This would be a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team within our company that has great values and a bright future!
*Must be willing to work shift patterns ranging from a 7am start to 22:00 finish
- Provide training to new and existing customers on a continual basis, covering both new and existing products, whilst sharing knowledge to increase revenue
- Helping them to use our technology and make sure they’re getting the most out of the relationship and product
- Working with Account Managers to discover opportunities within the customer base and increase revenue
- Working with multiple departments acting as a go-to person for the customer when support is needed internally
- Coordinate a swift and smooth onboarding, implementation, and go-live experience for new customers in collaboration with the Account Management team
- Proactively look at current processes and try to improve them based on customer feedback and internal knowledge of the systems
- Have regular conversations with the customers to discuss how the product is performing and talk about any improvements that could be made in the future
- Attend internal meetings to discover new products and provide feedback and give suggestions that our customers raise to the team
- Be willing to work shift patterns ranging from a 7am start to 22:00 finish
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Previous experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role within the FX industry is desirable
- Previously worked shift patterns or covered US working hours
- Experience using; Salesforce, Gainsight, Zendesk, Tableau, Sisense (or similar)
- A self-starter who takes accountability for getting things done
- Fantastic communication skills
- Empathetic mindset
- Someone that can remain calm when under pressure
- Integrity, believe what we say, and do the right thing
- Team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and comfortable making decisions based on data
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and confidence to deliver an alternative approach
- Outstanding relationship building skills, both internally and with prospects.
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs