A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
YOU will be focusing on providing banking lite, foreign exchange, cross-border payment & Compliance as a Service solutions to PayTech companies across EMEA.
YOU will bring a depth of knowledge of the PayTech ecosystem, combined with significant sales expertise to help Currencycloud further service these markets.
- Working cross-functionally with the PayTech Team and PayTech Sales Leader to conduct Product Market Fit and Total Addressable Market analysis to develop an in-depth understanding of the PayTech ecosystem.
- Build a clear value proposition for our prospects and embed these into our outbound marketing campaigns and customer facing collateral.
- Provide support in researching and identifying potential clients, identifying decision makers & qualify leads received by the SDR team.
- Successfully onboard handover new customers alongside the Compliance, Customer Success, Solutions, and Account Management
- Working with Product and Solutions teams to both understand project requirements and to implement complex technical solutions.
- Meet with clients to gain a good level of understanding of their business, identify pain points and how Currencycloud would add value to their organisation.
- Build a strong pipeline with accurately forecasted relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets.
- Use consultative and challenger sales techniques to establish the value of our SaaS services to prospects (we advocate “Gap Selling”).
- Negotiate and close optimal contracts with clients to meet revenue targets, building a sustainable revenue stream.
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our platform, how it works and the benefits it offers
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise 🎯
- Highly motivated individual looking for first-class career building opportunity, who thrives on being accountable for their own success
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience
- Minimum 4 years experience related to one of more of the following PayTech, Open Banking, Embedded Finance
- Genuine interest and opinion on Fintech and/or specific areas of it
- Consultative, Challenger, or Value selling sales approach
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets in business development/new business environment with a a very good understanding of sales processes; deadlines; accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Proven understanding of sales metrics and to use them to build and plan for success
- Experience working alongside Product and Technical teams to build technical implementations and to feed customer needs back to the Product function
- Strong, repeatable and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
- Outstanding relationship building skills, internally and with clients
- Excellent negotiation, selling and communication skills to secure profitable contracts
- Experience of selling in a regulated environmentExperience within Payments and how international payments workExperience with FX
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience in SaaS based sales
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs