1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About The Role...
Reporting into the Director of Network Expansion, the Relationship Manager is responsible for managing strategic bank and payment supplier partnerships around the world. Our bank and payment providers are critical to Currencycloud’s success, providing the rails on which we operate in more than 40 countries around the world. This role is to actively manage these relationships, ensuring strong, enduring and mutually profitable growth of Currencycloud and our
partners. The role works closely with other functions across the business, including Sales, Product, Operations,
Compliance, Strategy and Finance.
This role will be a 6-month rolling Fixed Term Contract initially, with the potential to be extended.
- Build and maintain an excellent relationship with banks at all levels
- Partner with various stakeholders across the business to ensure the smooth day to day running of bank relationships
- Manage schedule of business reviews appropriate for each provider
- Develop account development plans in collaboration with banks to maximize benefits for our customers, our business and our partners
- Work with the Compliance team to fully understand the requirements from banks, ensuring we are in line with their requirements and complete audits and ongoing reviews in a timely manner
- Manage operational incidents and compliance queries from our bank partners, seeking to minimize friction for our clients, providers and Currencycloud operational teams
- Work with other functions within Currencycloud to ensure our providers have a first-class experience whenever they interact with us
- Manage the commercial relationship with the bank
- Ensure contracts are up to date and accurate, proactively managing renewals
- Continually review pricing and negotiate reductions where appropriate
- Review our volumes against bank invoices to ensure that these are accurate
- Review bank performance against SLAs
- Manage user access to accounts, ensuring that the correct people have timely access
- Identify opportunities and propose changes to contracts depending on product performance and negotiated fees
- Manage the handover from the New Bank Team of newly signed bank providers
- Work with various stakeholders, especially in product and operations to bring new bank providers live as quickly as possible
- Map out the new bank provider onboarding journey, identify inefficiencies and blockages and work with the relevant parties to resolve
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Undergraduate degree required
- Demonstrated success in managing commercial relationships
- Understanding of the payment and/or banking space preferred
- Experience working in a rapidly changing and expanding organization preferred
- Analytical and commercially sharp
- Structured and detail orientated
- A self-starter who takes accountability for getting things done
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and always curious about the way things work
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs