A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
The Banking Operations Manager will be responsible for managing operational issues/changes with strategic
banks and payments suppliers to focus on driving operational excellence and ensure that all banking
partners provide the best possible service to Currencycloud.
The Banking Operations Manager will be delivering solutions to any operational issues that require attention
from banking partners/PSPs and play an active role in shaping new policies and procedures to ensure that
Banking and Operations departments are aligned.
The Banking Operations Manager will report to the Head of Payment Operations.
- Management of relationships with operational counterparties and external stakeholders to achieve the operational objectives and improve service provided by banks and PSPs.
- Resolving operational issues with banking partners/PSPs escalated by Core Operations Manager and Payment Investigation Manager.
- Supporting VP Operations and Head of Payment Operations with ad hoc requests relating to banking providers and PSPs. Act as a main point of contact for any operational queries raised by Banking Relationship Managers.
- Management of admin accesses with Banking team and banking providers/PSPs to ensure that all platform accesses are granted in a timely manner and updated on a regular basis.
- Act as a representative of the Operations department on regular meetings with banking partners/PSPs.
- Attending internal meetings with the Banking team to provide updates and follow up on any new, or existing issues affecting operations that impact clients’ experience.
- Providing operational support and guidance during bank account opening to ensure that all accounts are opened under the correct account type and have SRL in place if required.
- Documenting policies and procedures relating to platform accesses, and escalations detailing distribution of responsibilities between Banking team and Operations. Making sure that all P&Ps are regularly updated.
Skills & Experience...
- 3 years + experience in Transactional Operations, or Banking Operations within a Financial Institution, or Financial Technology company.
- Understanding of payments and/or banking space is essential.
- Demonstrated success in managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-starter with a demonstrable track record in taking initiatives.
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs