A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
It’s a key topic at the moment, we have addressed this by implementing a “Remote-First” policy. What this ultimately means is you have the choice as to whether you Work Fully Remotely as long as you're UK or Netherlands based, or visit the lush offices in London, Cardiff or Amsterdam; it’s up to you!
About the role...
We’re looking for a passionate, high-agency Agile Delivery Manager to join our company. Your mission is to chase down and remove all impediments for a dedicated scrum team so you can all concentrate on quickly and sustainably delivering value for our customers and business.
Your work will be framed by three questions:
1. Technical discovery: Do the engineers and stakeholders have all the documentation and knowledge needed to deliver value for our customers and business?
2. Delivery: What can be done to identify and remove all impediments faced by the scrum team in delivering value for our customers?
3. Agile & lean practices: How can we ensure a culture of continuous learning when it comes to agile and lean practices?
What you'll get to do?
- Technical discovery:
- Agile & lean practices:
- Detailed discovery on things like payment files, bank or operational flows and systems maps
- Working with internal & external teams to develop and maintain technical documentation
- Ensuring requirements are detailed enough to take into sprint, including functional & non-functional requirements
- Collaborating in the writing of epics and user stories
- Doing what is needed to unblock the scrum team during the sprint
- Stakeholder management
- Reporting and managing operational delivery metrics
- Leading/coordinating standard agile ceremonies
- Suggesting improvements to agile ways of working
- 1 year + proven experience in an Agile Delivery Manager, Scrum Master or Business Analyst role, preferably in a software-first Fintech or start-up
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, with real experience in creating working environments that adhere to them
- Proven track record of chasing down impediments to deliver value for customers and business
- Ability to communicate equally effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Preferably domain knowledge in Fintech - e.g. payments, FX, transaction banking or trading
- A self-starter who takes accountability for getting things done
- Top-notch stakeholder management skills, including the ability to influence colleagues in small, cross-functional scrum teams
- Exceptional structure and attention to detail
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and always curious about the way things work
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a scale up or growth environment and as part of a wider team
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs