3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Senior Account Manager
CTS are looking to hire a driven Senior Account Manager for our Sales Team in the Netherlands and Belgium. As a successful applicant, you will be a key part of its sales team, co-selling with Google Cloud.
You’ll be responsible for leading our commercial relationships, expanding our sales activities into Belgium and growing our sales in the Netherlands. You’ll be managing your accounts as well as supporting the team’s new business development activities. You will be experienced in driving account planning, and will work closely with our CTO / delivery organisations to build customer cloud journeys with Google. You will have a passion for cloud technology and its positive impact on our customers.
Our commission plans are transparent and uncapped, we pay generously for success, arguably the best in our space.
You will have a strong desire to win and will be energised by sales. You’ll be organised in your outlook and comfortable working in a smaller organisation. If you like life in a large corporate environment with highly defined swimlanes and a lot of pie charts, this probably isn’t for you.
If however you’re excited to be part of a dynamic and ambitious company, pushing to be the best in our field and Google’s favourite partner, we’d love to talk to you further about the opportunity.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be a key player in kick starting our sales activities in Belgium.
- You’ll work towards meeting your own sales targets whilst building long term client relationships. You’ll develop and maintain excellent relationships across multiple stakeholders within your assigned accounts, including C-level individuals.
- You will proactively create and follow up on opportunities to close deals, working hand in hand with Google Cloud FSRs (Field Sales Representatives) and associated support teams.
- You’ll make sure your progress is reported in relevant systems, e.g. Salesforce.
- Promote and sell Google Cloud products and CTS services in alignment with an agreed quota.
- Plan approaches and pitches, working with colleagues to develop compelling proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns & objectives.
- This is a fast growing and evolving environment. You’ll contribute new ideas into your team, peers and the wider organisation on things we could do better as we grow.
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company.
- You will be highly motivated in your approach to meeting sales targets, and you’ll be knowledgeable, proactive and consultative when engaging with customers.
- You’ll have significant enterprise account management or business development experience in the IT industry (B2B), and will have worked with enterprise accounts.
- You’ll be able to motivate and encourage your team to achieve their goals, and use your experience to improve processes and strategies wherever possible.
- You’ll possess that special combination of business and technical knowledge that enables you to engage effectively with CxO client contacts, application owners and IT Architects.
- You have a good knowledge of IT, and you are excited by the opportunities that cloud computing presents.
- Willingness to travel to visit clients, when required and sensibly post-pandemic.
- You love to take ownership, take initiative and make things happen. You have real entrepreneurial drive/spirit, and willingness to ‘get involved’ and ‘crack on’ for the benefit of CTS, Google and our clients.
- Knowledge of Public Cloud Computing (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud) - you’d get full training on the Google product set, but prior knowledge would be helpful.
- Demonstrable experience from a similar type of company that you can refer to as we grow.
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get a high spec laptop and company contributed pensions as standard.
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.