3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
The CTS Sales Team has enjoyed a high level of organic growth over the last year and we are now looking to capitalise further by recruiting an experienced Sales Team Lead to join our team.
Ideally you will have a strong background in working with either Google or one of the other major cloud providers. You will be used to working at pace and demonstrate a sense of urgency in everything that you do. You will be a team player but possess exceptional EQ, coupled with a highly motivational style.
Working with an exceptional team of sellers, you will coach and mentor your team members, but also empower them to achieve. Structure, discipline and energy are key to our sellers but there is a strong emphasis on having fun too! Rigour is important, but we don’t like micro management for the sake of it. We trust our sellers, but we are there to support and guide them too.
You'll create opportunities and drive initiatives around business development with our key partner, Google, so some creativity and entrepreneurial skills are important. Working with our Marketing Team and Google, you will be expected to drive key initiatives that will build pipelines for our sellers.
- Coach, manage, and encourage your team members in what, at times, can be complex solutions and sales processes.
- Run bid reviews, manage your team’s forecasting, support your sellers in their planning, business development initiatives and how they engage with Google.
- Liaise directly with our Marketing teams for your business development needs.
- Create campaigns and events (we have a dedicated events ninja to do the actual planning!) in partnership with Google in specific markets such as Digital natives, Corp or Enterprise.
- Engage with Google to identify key areas where we can jointly win business.
- Identify opportunities for upselling within existing customers.
- Manage your business effectively through the use of Salesforce on a daily basis and ensuring that it’s up to date and relevant.
- Work to KPIs as set by the UK Head of Sales, and of course, achieve sales performance in line with set targets.
- Significant enterprise account management or business development experience in the IT industry, within a B2B environment.
- Prior experience of selling cloud solutions for example with AWS, Azure or Google
- Experience working in a high growth environment is key for this position, we want someone who is used to building rather than just maintaining. A growth mindset is key.
- You will have what is commonly known as a ‘bias for action’. You like to get things done, and recognise the balance between speed and perfection.
- Analytical and commercially focused - proficient at interpreting data and using it to inform optimisation tactics and strategic decision making.
- An ability to collaborate and engage with both sales and technical teams.
- A keen interest in building and managing sales plans at team, account and deal level.
- An understanding of sales methodologies, such as LAMP, MEDDICC or SPIN.
- Willingness to contribute to a great culture, and deliver new ideas to the role.
- A demonstrated ability in building and growing high performing teams.
- Worked with Google Cloud directly.
You’ll be remote based primarily, with frequent travel to customer sites in the UK and occasional travel to CTS offices in Manchester and London.
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We are trusted by many well-known businesses, government and education establishments around the world. We have recently appeared in Deloitte’s UK Tech Fast 50, Sunday Times Top Track 100, and were recognised within the Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA and Northern Tech awards. We are also proud holders of 2020 Google Awards for both Workspace and GCP.
We have a brilliant team of more than 230 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh London and Utrecht, as well as across our globally remote workforce. We’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.