Fully flexible hours
Cronofy is a fast-growing technology start-up with offices in Nottingham, London and Amsterdam. Our clients include market leaders like GoDaddy, Indeed and Rightmove.
We're the scheduling experts and this is why tens of thousands of companies worldwide rely on our enterprise-ready technology to power their scheduling.
Businesses can choose to either integrate their software with our APIs or to partner with us to deliver secure and scalable scheduling with our off-the-shelf products. We believe that managing time should take minimal effort and consider a person’s whole life with complete respect for their privacy.
Now is a particularly exciting time to join Cronofy as we accelerate our growth and expand to new markets worldwide. People love working at Cronofy because we offer a transparent, supportive, and stimulating work environment. Our principles guide how we work, and we enjoy celebrating each others' achievements.
Developers are a key audience in Cronofy’s our Marketing efforts. From the dilemma of build vs buy to communicating how our product capabilities solve users’ scheduling pain points we strive to ensure our messaging is clear and resonate with SaaS businesses’ developers.
We are looking for a Product Marketer to join our growing Marketing team to promote our transformative scheduling technology to developer prospects and users.
It’ll be your role to take ownership of the messaging for our API products and to optimise and evolve how we communicate our value proposition.
You'll report directly to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the rest of our Marketing Team on a variety of online and offline projects. If you're someone who thrives through teamwork and is eager to contribute ideas and provide honest feedback, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We can support a predominantly remote, office-based or hybrid working model. We do really value face-to-face time and, where circumstances allow, encourage teams to spend regular time together at suitable locations.
We work hard but insist that everyone considers the balance between work and their life and responsibilities outside.
Our Marketing function is a close-knit team that really care about each other. We are always honest in our dealings with each other but enjoy a collaborative and close working environment. We continuously work to build mutual trust so that we can support everyone through feedback and open communication.
How you'll work
- Ownership of the Developer Marketing Qualified Leads quarterly targets
- Develop value propositions, messaging and positioning that translates into concrete and meaningful benefits and value for developers through every stage of their Cronofy journey
- Work with your Marketing, Sales and Product colleagues to identify and implement key messages and differentiate Cronofy from the rest of the scheduling technology solutions available on the market
- Collaborate with the Go-to-Market team to implement strategic and tactical actions that communicate the value of the Cronofy Scheduling platform to developer audiences
- Evaluate the ROI of product marketing activities and develop plans for continuous improvement
- Continuously research market trends to understand developer requirements and adjust Cronofy product messaging and positioning
- Understand where and how developers consume information to help Cronofy build nurturing marketing strategies
- Be the voice of the developer audience when working on Marketing and cross-functions projects
- Exhibit thought leadership and storytelling skills through both individual initiatives and teamwork
- Proven track record creating developer focused messaging for SaaS products
- Demonstrable experience engaging with a developer audience to generate Marketing Qualified Leads
- The ability to craft marketing messages that link product capabilities to developers and users’ pain points
- Demonstrable success working within a multi-function team to support lead generation objectives
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise tasks
- Not afraid to share ideas and challenge the status quo
- A high level of independent working
- An ambition to understand the bigger picture to solve problems
You will bring a can-do attitude to work every day and leave no stone unturned in your search for answers.
Our process is about finding the perfect match, not just for us but also for you! We want you to feel comfortable that Cronofy is somewhere you will be happy and that we provide you with opportunities for growth and career progression. Our process will include:
- An initial 15 minute screening with our Head of Talent
- A 30 minute chat with our Head of Marketing
- A panel interview with the Head of Marketing and other members of the Marketing team to delve into your background, ambitions and assess personal fit. This interview will include a task presentation which we will brief you with before the call.
- A final conversation with senior members of the business to understand what it’s like working here
What we offer
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Pension scheme matched at 5%
- 25 days days holiday in addition to flexible national holidays. National holidays are added to your holiday allowance and you're not required to take them on the corresponding day.
- 5 personal development days per year to use for L&D, charitable causes or similar
- Private medical care with Bupa
- Medicash Proactive cash plan for dental, optical etc.
- EAP - Employee Assistance Programme providing 24/7 mental health support
- Pleo card for work expenses, hardware, travel etc.
- A flexible approach to working; remote, office or hybrid
- A principles driven culture that provides the framework for autonomous decision making and personal development
Our approach to equality, diversity and inclusion:
Cronofy exists to schedule everything for everyone. We can only achieve this goal when we strive to foster an inclusive working environment that inspires innovative thinking. We believe everyone at Cronofy should have equal opportunity to learn, create their best work, and grow in their careers.