Permanent and Contracting opportunities. Recruiting NOW for Ph Jones
Recruiting in Central, South & East London
PH Jones are part of British Gas with over 50 years’ experience providing Gas Central Heating Service, Repair & Installations. British Gas is the UK largest energy and homes service provider and we pride ourselves in delivering excellent levels of service to our customers whilst creating a positive working environment for you in which to do so.
A PH Jones permanent Gas Engineer can look forward to the following:
- Guaranteed basic weekly pay + productivity bonus, OTE £34k - £44k Uncapped
- Supplied, fully costed van + fuel card
- Comprehensive van stock provided
- Additional benefits, such as pension, healthcare & Employee benefits
LTD company contractor can look forward to the following:
- Competitive regular payments
- Healthy workload. Choose to work between 3-5 days per week
Permanent & Contractors also have direct access to:
- Over 1 million parts, held in our national distribution centre, normally dispatched with next day delivery
- Use of the latest state of the art equipment allowing you to fault find and diagnose on site within 10 checks
- Full PPE supplied allowing you to work safely in customers’ homes
- Local team & Managerial support with regular updates & Safety briefings
- National access to our helpdesk of experienced engineers to enable complete fix 1st visit where possible
We are looking for highly experienced Service & Repair Gas Engineers who can work as part of our team but mainly on your own while completing a defined workload of Service jobs per day. We will need you to demonstrate an ability to work alone on a variety of different boiler types and systems. We also need you to have in date ACS or similar qualifications
Contractors will need to provide a variety of company documents prior to set up.
Apply now or contact email@example.com
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
We asked employees of Centrica how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Centrica
Gender diversity (male:female)
Windsor, London, Cardiff, Leicester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester, Dublin, Stockport, Staines, Hampton, Aberdeen, Barrow, Hull