3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Buying or selling a car shouldn’t be difficult! That’s why here at carwow we are on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. We're not all petrolheads - just a highly driven (excuse the pun) scale-up with over 350 carwowers in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal .
Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million users and a Trustpilot rating of 4.7. We are also very proud to be backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors.
At carwow, we aim to create a culture where our team can thrive no matter where or how they work. With hybrid working (1-2 days in the office although more if you like), and a healthy home office budget of £500, we are also open to looking at alternative working patterns to ensure carwowers can work in a way that works best for them.
We’re a curious bunch and benefit from a number of different training opportunities. We are big on celebrating successes, working collaboratively and have found lots of ways to stay connected as a team both virtually and in person.
With a team of over 25 different nationalities, we know a diverse and inclusive workforce creates a more innovative company. We have work to do to get us where we’d like to be, but are working hard to get there and have a number of key DE&I initiatives underway.
So, if you always aim to WOW through everything you do (check out more info about our values here), we’d love you to join us on our journey.
About carwow’s Brand Organisation
carwow is scaling rapidly and in 2022-3 we are significantly investing in building out the product pipeline and repositioning ourselves in market. We are therefore building our brand across both B2C and B2B in a truly focused, sustained way... a more WOW way if you will!
Product Marketing is a brand new function and as we scale, we're looking for someone that loves creating something from scratch to come on board to own and grow the B2C side of the team.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced senior product marketer to help us continue to scale. You’ll be embedded within one of our cross-functional product squads, working closely with the broader marketing and product teams and others across the business.
You’ll operate as the voice of both the market and the customer to help us achieve our business objectives.
About the key responsibilities
- Building and continually evolving our product positioning, value proposition and messaging.
- Owning our view of the total addressable market for a product or area of the business with a deep understanding of how we segment that audience.
- Collaborating with research, design, data, engineering and the wider product discipline to help inform and guide product and feature development
- Launching features with a bang and driving sustained adoption and engagement over time, collaborating across your collective and the wider company to achieve your objectives
- Testing and scaling marketing tactics across channels (in-app, email, web, social, advertising etc)
- Determining and measuring success metrics for launch, growth and ongoing adoption. Reporting this data back to the team. Every decision you make is backed up with research or data.
- Writing communications for different mediums and audiences (emails, blog posts and in-app etc)
- Develop a standout, shareable, creative suite of communications assets to drive awareness, consideration, and conversion into the platform.
- Work hand in hand with development and content teams to develop new user journeys into the platform. Ensuring sticky, relevant experiences driving a successful First Time User Experience, continued engagement, sign up, reactivation and retention.
- Work hand in hand with our regional marketers to deliver workable strategies, timely information and usable communication assets for regions and local markets to launch and grow the platform.
- Experience of developing and driving and measuring product marketing plans for consumer products
- You’re happy with a combination of getting your hands dirty and taking ownership of your area
- Excited to work at a fast-paced, growing company
- A customer first approach to everything you do
- Comfortable with metrics and can hold your own with the data to back you up
- Understand the carwow brand, what it means to both customers and industry
- You understand how consumer facing products are built and are comfortable working with a technical team
Nice to have (not required)
- Experience in media buying, sponsorships and partnerships
Whats on offer:
- A competitive salary with equity in the company (share options)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative religious holiday of your choice*
- Life insurance (4 x basic salary)
- Private pension scheme (carwow will match contributions up to 5%)
- Private medical health insurance with Vitality
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- The latest core Tech (Macbook Air or PC Surface Pro)
- Home Office budget of £500/€550
- Salary sacrifice benefits (i.e. cycle to work), Travel Loan
- Subsidised gym membership (50% off David Lloyds, Virgin Active and Nuffield Health)
*if you are not religious, this day will remain as Christmas Eve in conjunction with usual Christmas Bank Holidays
We are leading the change to Electric vehicles and are conscious of the impact our industry can have on the environment. We’ve already planted over 45,000 trees to date as a thank you to those who leave us a review and are extremely excited about our new partnership with ‘One Tree Planted’, which we hope will increase the number to around 60,000 trees a year.