3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Buying or selling a car shouldn’t be difficult! That’s why here at carwow we are on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. We're not all petrolheads - just a highly driven (excuse the pun) scale-up with over 300 carwowers in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal .
Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million users and a Trustpilot rating of 4.7. We are also very proud to be backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors.
Working at carwow
At carwow, we aim to create a culture where our team can thrive no matter where or how they work. With hybrid working (1-2 days in the office although more if you like), and a healthy home office budget of 550€, we are also open to looking at alternative working patterns to ensure carwowers can work in a way that works best for them.
We’re also a curious bunch and benefit from a number of different training opportunities. We are big on celebrating successes, working collaboratively and have found lots of ways to stay connected as a team both virtually and in person.
With a team of over 25 different nationalities, we know a diverse and inclusive workforce creates a more innovative company. We have work to do to get us where we’d like to be, but are working hard to get there and have a number of key DE&I initiatives underway.
So, if you always aim to WOW through everything you do (check out more info about our values here), we’d love you to join us on our journey.
- Build relationships with all contacts in your client portfolio: end-users (sales executives) through to senior management. An ability to influence all partners will be essential to your success.
- Maintain the performance of existing dealerships and leasing brokers on the carwow platform.
- Consult your dealers on operational best practices and create tailored sales growth strategies.
- Quickly get to grips with different industry nuances: stock/factory orders, leasing, used cars, manufacturer-funder-dealer-broker relationships.
- Understand dealers’ needs, and collaborate closely with the right people who can produce change.
- Regular contact with your portfolio; weekly phone conversations and bi-annual on-site meetings.
- Assist the Sales team with new dealer and broker acquisition when required.
- Train and onboard new dealers.
- At least 4 years previous experience in a B2B client-facing role, preferably account management and sales.
- Motivated by achieving results and hitting targets but also providing fantastic customer service.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, able to manage relationships at all levels from Director level to ground level sales executives.
- To be an active listener, able to interpret needs and objections.
- Comfortable with data led decisions.
- Self-motivated and inspired by autonomy.
- The desire to work in an exciting fast-paced, highly driven environment.
- A great team player, willing to learn and share with the team.
- Passionate to work for a fast-growing startup business.
- Experienced in handling difficult conversations.
- A competitive salary.
- Equity in the company (share options).
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve.
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance.
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food.
- Discounted Gym memberships.
- Flexible working: For those that want to, you'll be able to work from home for the majority of the week, with up to 2 days max in the office and receive a ‘home office allowance’ of up to 550€ to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home. We also have a new ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it.
- Social: Company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, coffee with the exec sessions, culture club, social events (currently virtual).