Core hours 11 - 3
About Inventory Planner by Sage
Recently acquired by Sage, Inventory Planner helps e-commerce merchants save time and money when purchasing inventory to better meet customer demand. We’re a global, growing team that values working together as we help our merchants grow!
The acquisition of Inventory Planner and Sage, accelerates our strategy for growth, including scaling Sage Intacct, broadening the value proposition for mid-sized businesses, and expanding Sage’s digital network.
Why you would love to join us
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- A transparent leadership team
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- Fantastic progression opportunities in a high growth business
- Opportunity to collaborate and share success through company-wide socials and All Hands
Location: Open to 100% remote only within the following US states AZ, CO, IL, FL, MD, NE, NC, OH, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA and WA.
About the Role
The Account Executive is responsible for all new business within a defined territory. The role aligns to the customer journey – from their initial interest, through qualification, evaluation, solution scoping, negotiation, to closing. You will manage the entire sales cycle and close new business from inbound and outbound generated leads. This includes managing an ecosystem of partners within the territory, who are a key source of high quality leads. You will carry an individual sales quota with an expectation to meet and exceed this consistently, supported by an excellent team at Brightpearl.
- Achieve/exceed a monthly sales quota and monthly pipeline goals (3x quota)
- Adherence to the Brightpearl / Inventory Planner Sales Playbook
- Develop and manage relationships with new prospects
- Understand the desired outcomes, challenges and opportunities of prospects and develop solutions to meet their needs and exceed their expectations
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Inventory Planner and tailor product demos to all levels including functional employees up to "C" level executives
- Develop solutions to deliver accurate forecasting for business cases including manufacturing, multi-channel sales/multi-warehouse fulfillment, and rapidly scaling businesses
- Manage the entire sales-cycle and present the value of Brightpearl to business owners and operational staff
- Demonstrate our product via screen sharing demos and face-to-face
- Accurately forecast on a weekly basis, while developing a reliable pipeline of opportunities for future months
- Develop and maintain satisfied and reference-able customers
- Work with partners to develop leads
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to increase opportunity value and win rates
- Responsible for some outbound activity (targeted industry and partner events, call-out days)
- Leverage Salesforce and other tools, to effectively manage pipeline and sales activities
- Software sales experience, ideally selling B2B software solutions over the phone and in person, as well as experience managing a territory;
- Demonstrable, consistent, over-achievement against sales targets;
- Skilled at sales techniques and demonstrates strong understanding of company products/services;
- Knowledge and strong execution of playbook and sales techniques;
- Utilize knowledge of industry/clients to recommend updates or changes to product/service offerings;
- Utilize knowledge of product/service and industry to evaluate and recommend best solutions for clients;
- Ability to identify and cultivate sales from new and/or existing clients;
- Ability to follow our Playbook and execute consistently;
- Join one of Austin’s Best Places to Work 2022
- Competitive compensation package: salary, medical benefits, 20 days of annual PTO and 12 Holidays and Your Birthday
- Work from home flexibility
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beer on tap
- Work downtown Austin in an open and vibrant workspace
- Enjoy frequent Company events, team building activities and after hour socials
- We’re an energetic and inclusive organization
- We believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance and support remote working with management approval
- Check us out on Built In Austin to get more of an insight on what it’s like to work with us!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.