boxxe is a growing technology business that must be driven and supported by the use of technology internally in order to achieve the goals that we have set ourselves.
We are looking for a Business Development manager to operate within our established Public Sector sales team.
Joining an already successful team, your focus will be to engage with prospective public sector customers to promote boxxe’s expertise and capability, supporting customers on their digital transformation journey. You will be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle, creating new accounts and revenue streams, prospecting and onboarding new customers and growing existing transactional accounts through building trusting relationships with key stakeholders.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
You will support boxxe’s growth by uncovering areas in a customer’s digital transformation plan that our in house managed services portfolio will add value to through enabling and implementing the customers required outcome. Equally you will be assisting our customers to procure suitable software and hardware solution offerings. You will be a representative of boxxe, with great communication skills and an appetite for being part of a company with a true high performance start-up culture, built on 30 years of Public Sector technology sales foundations.
What you’ll be doing
- Engaging new and existing customers with boxxe’s capabilities in order to achieve a customers desired outcome.
- Building strong and trusting relationships with new and prospective customers.
- Understanding the transformational requirements of your customers.
- Nurturing leads into opportunities and profitable new business contracts.
- Being a strategic guide for your customers future digital transformation objectives.
- Collaborating with your co-workers and suppliers.
- Developing enhanced vertical intelligence and sharing this collaboratively to aid wider team success.
- Build and maintain an accurate sales opportunity forecast and pipeline.
- Deliver to and exceed your sales targets.
- Ensure all your customer and prospect records are maintained on the CRM system.
What experience we think you’ll need
- Success in achieving sales or operational targets within a technology sales environment.
- Experience of, or a strong understanding of the Public Sector sales cycles.
- Possess a pro-active, can do, make it happen mindset.
- Articulate communicator, with established negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a systematic, structured way, to plan and manage own time effectively.
- Evidence of working under pressure with attention to detail.
- Be able to make rational commercially sound business judgements from available information.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, drive and determination to succeed in our fast-paced environment, with a track record of operating autonomously and succeeding in the face of change.
- To be excited and passionate about boxxe’s mission and purpose, demonstrating a clear alignment to our values.
At boxxe we believe that business should be about more than just profits. Sustainability is a core value. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact, encouraging inclusive working environments, and trading ethically. Everyone at boxxe is responsible for considering the impact of their actions on the environment and for reducing our carbon footprint through embracing Work from Anywhere (in the UK) principles, minimising travel by using virtual technology and adopting sustainable practices.
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options boxxe provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure boxxe is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at boxxe
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I actually find the company fantastic to work for. They are fully supportive of everything and provide quality updates on any changes to the workplace on a regular basis."
Anonymous boxxe Employee