Founded in 2015 and headquartered in London and New York, Attest is a consumer research SaaS platform for the world’s biggest and fastest growing brands. Attest’s easy-to-use, self-serve dashboard is coupled with on-demand research expertise, empowering anyone to quickly conduct high-quality research and be continuously tapped into the consumer.
Some of the notable brands leveraging continuous insights to put the consumer’s voice at the center of their business with Attest include Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, JCDecaux among many others. To date, Attest has raised $90 million in venture capital with backing from investors such as Kismet, Schroders, and NEA. To learn more about Attest, visit www.askattest.com.
The mission for this role:
As the VP of Marketing at Attest you will lead and oversee the full Marketing function and team. Your role is a senior and central member of our Commercial group & the Attest organisation as a whole. You will report directly to our Chief Commercial Officer.
We are fortunate to have an established Marketing team today based in both the UK and US, delivering great consistent pipeline generation, value add content, a distinctive brand and strong agency partners and tech stack.
You will be responsible for setting and managing both the short-term and long-term Marketing strategy for the company. You and your team will be continually optimising our inbound engine and taking demand generation, events/partnerships, content, PR, brand, creative and positioning activity at Attest to new heights. This means scaling inbound pipeline performance to meet growth expectations, ensuring our channel balance is optimised, whilst fostering a culture of experimentation around new channels and tactics. It also means ensuring our brand experiences across all mediums and channels are consistent and value adding, and it means ensuring our positioning is clear and evolving as we do.
Marketing is integral to our success today & the future. In joining you’ll be joining an empowered and trusted component of Attest’s future success, leading a team of 11+ (8 directs, 3 dotted line), split across the UK and US.
Your focus will be to …
- Develop and oversee implementation of a marketing strategy working in sync with broader Commercial goals and strategy
- Run internal reviews/QBRs with Commercial leadership and, on occasion, with Attest Executive leadership and/or the Board
- Collaborate closely with the Product team to understand the roadmap and priorities in order to ensure our internal and external content remains effective, educational, and updated
- Lead a high performing team spanning all Marketing disciplines via clear goals, plans and management
- Influence and lead (dotted line) the Product Marketing Manager team & Brand Design team
- Assess, and at times, manage our external marketing agency relationships
- Identify strategic opportunities to increase pipeline quality and quantity
- Create clarity, consistency and impact via brand and product messaging
- Update and guide our Attest brand, voice, and positioning when needed
- Ensure excellence in execution across all channels, upskilling the team and continually optimising performance.
- Improve marketing performance reporting to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend
- Identify talent and organisational gaps within the Marketing organisation & make business cases to solve for these gaps
- Operate hand-in-hand with Sales, Business Development, Customer Success, and Product leadership to create feedback loops and improve performance
- Act and serve as an industry leader and thought leader at relevant events, conferences, and speaking opportunities
- Plan and be overall owner of the Marketing budget
We’d love to hear from you if you have/are…
- A creative thought-leader with a strong bias towards action. You will be strategic as well as hands on and take action to see your ideas move forward
- Proven experience in a senior marketing leadership role at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Data driven leader who can track, report and analyse the result of marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of expanding into new markets and geographies
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment and juggling both short and long term priorities along with daily demands
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail
- Experience with strategic hiring and growing a marketing organisation
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with popular marketing and sales automation systems, particularly Salesforce
- Evidence of hiring, growing, developing, retaining and mentoring and sustained high-performance
- Strong managerial experience and ability to effectively manage a full range of employee performance
- Demonstrable analytical ability, specifically around campaign measurement and ROI, and campaign execution skills
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Attest provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Attest is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Attest
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, UK, New York, USA
What employees are saying
"I enjoy working at Attest as I feel I am in control of my working life and can make decisions autonomously about when and how I work without being questioned. Everyone has a strong work ethic and as long as the work is done and to a high standard, how and when it was done is not an issue. After going fully remote, I appreciate that there is no pressure now on where I work and I can come into the office as much or as little as I like. Growth and development is discussed regularly and openly which I really like."
Anonymous Attest Employee