1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in London and New York, Attest is a consumer research SaaS platform for the world’s biggest and fastest growing brands. Attest’s easy-to-use, self-serve dashboard is coupled with on-demand research expertise, empowering anyone to quickly conduct high-quality research and be continuously tapped into the consumer.
Some of the notable brands leveraging continuous insights to put the consumer’s voice at the center of their business with Attest include Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, JCDecaux among many others. To date, Attest has raised $90 million in venture capital with backing from investors such as Kismet, Schroders, and NEA. To learn more about Attest, visit www.askattest.com.
The mission for this role:
Whilst Attest has become a market leader in Europe, we’re just getting started with our North American opportunity. As we enter our second year with a US-based team, we still have a huge amount of unfulfilled potential ahead of us.
We have set up a small but already impactful team in New York City and we’re building a top class team of SDRs to help support this growth. We already have some fantastic customers in the US and we know there are thousands of ambitious, high-growth businesses that can use our tools. We are looking for hungry, ambitious Account Executives to join our US Sales team to accelerate our growth and continue to build on the strong foundations we already have in place.
Your focus will be to...
- Comprehensively understand the Attest platform and match its capabilities with potential customers to add value to their businesses
- Identify unique moments in our product that create opportunities for prospects and leads
- Turn opportunities into customers. You will develop solid rapport and qualify prospect’s challenges with precision and depth, align needs and ambitions to the Attest platform’s capabilities
- Generate opportunities in a new market. You will be required to do some proactive hunting, generating and converting pipeline from start to finish.
- Work closely with an energised SDR team throughout the sales funnel.. Whilst you will be responsible for generating your own pipeline of leads, you will also be supported by a dynamic SDR team to identify and qualify opportunities
- Confidently and responsibly keep on top of your sales pipeline. Maintaining pipeline coverage, respecting customer time and your own time to establish credibility.
- Collaborate openly and share learnings that benefit the wider team and business. You will work closely with other Sales folks as well as our Marketing teams to ensure we’re running impactful campaigns that grow awareness in the long-term and help you sell in the short-term
- Innovate autonomously and encourage others in the team to do the same. You will engage with approaches that we know support our goals whilst constantly looking for fresh ways to approach your work.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have experience and success in selling SaaS products or platforms, ideally to those operating in the marketing space
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy the challenges that come with expanding presence and engagement with prospects having done so in an end-to-end Sales role previously
- You have experience in proactively identifying opportunities and creatively prospecting with video to land your meetings, making enthusiastic approaches that land commercial success
- You bring curiosity and hustle to be an expert on your customers business and Attest. Prospects will be excited by your energy
- You are self-motivated, resilient and ambitious. You love that sales is a role with lots of focus and challenges along the way, but you are driven to solve those challenges and enjoy the reward
- You are collaborative by nature and bring openness to the table. You’re happy to provide coaching to colleagues and you’re open to receiving feedback
- You love to learn; seeing success in your experiences and recognises where you can develop and impact further
Pay & Benefits:
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits program is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 23 days (US) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you $300 to set up your home office
- We are delighted to offer US Attesters access to high quality, affordable company health care plans.
- A generous career growth and development budget of $500 a year to support your learning
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
In-person and remote working balance ...
We are a flexible employer and continue to work with the team on the ground to navigate our way through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic together.
As a company, we aren’t a fully remote company and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working / working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at WeWork at 135 Madison Avenue, New York City, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 3 days per week.