1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in London and New York, Attest is a consumer research SaaS platform for the world’s biggest and fastest growing brands. Attest’s easy-to-use, self-serve dashboard is coupled with on-demand research expertise, empowering anyone to quickly conduct high-quality research and be continuously tapped into the consumer.
Some of the notable brands leveraging continuous insights to put the consumer’s voice at the center of their business with Attest include Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, JCDecaux among many others. To date, Attest has raised $90 million in venture capital with backing from investors such as Kismet, Schroders, and NEA. To learn more about Attest, visit www.askattest.com.
The mission for the role
We are looking for aspiring, enterprising and committed Sales Development Representatives to join our team. We are keen to hear from current sales development representatives or recent graduates with placement experience. This is a great opportunity to be part of the SDR sales engine. You will help grow new business through qualifying cold leads and creating opportunities for our Account Executives to convert to new revenue. You will be fortunate enough to be selling a product that marketeers love!
What you’ll be doing
- Prospect into cold target accounts using cold calling 2.0 / predictable revenue methodology.
- Nurture great relationships with prospects by both phone and email to engage them in conversation with Attest.
- Carry out initial qualification to identify prospect pain points and challenges whilst aligning the Attest solution and benefits.
- Communicate the various value propositions of the Attest platform to multiple stakeholders through account-based selling.
- Become a trusted advisor, able to educate and advise prospects on how the Attest platform can help them.
- Match and contribute to the positive attitude, high levels of energy and drive already established in the team.
- Meet and exceed quotas on a monthly basis.
We’d love to hear from you if
- You have outstanding organizational and time management skills and thrive in an autonomous environment.
- You are a confident and thoughtful communicator, both verbally and in writing, able to adapt your style to different audiences and in different contexts
- You are curious and possess rigour in your way of thinking. You ask thoughtful questions, and are naturally able to develop solutions from a position of insight and knowledge
- You are comfortable speaking with senior stakeholders in marketing, brand, insights or similar across B2B industries
- You’re conscientious and take pride in your work, but you’re humble – you win and win well - we call it humble ambition.
- You find it easy to create and develop relationships with a high natural level of empathy.
- You don’t give up easily and you’re tenacious in your approach.
- You’re relentlessly positive and you’re passionate about self-development.
- You are self-motivating - you love being part of a team, but know how to keep yourself moving.
Pay & Benefits:
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
In-person and remote working balance ...
We are a flexible employer and continue to work with the team on the ground to navigate our way through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic together.
As a company, we aren’t a fully remote company and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working/working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at 25 Holywell Row, London EC2A 4XE**,** London, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 3 days per week.