1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunities with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, and JCDecaux among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for this role:
Growth Marketing at Attest focuses on getting maximum value from the demand captured from our top of funnel campaigns.
You will have the opportunity to work on acquisition and conversion campaigns and improve conversion rates at every stage of the funnel. You will work with a wide range of internal and external partners, while consistently monitoring, testing and optimising the performance of Attest’s digital campaigns.
This role is crucial in helping Attest continue to grow. You'll be responsible for executing the growth strategy, with a laser focus on converting quality leads as Attest aims to scale rapidly in the UK and US.
Your focus will be to...
- Create and manage email campaigns, including target audience segmentation, email design and delivery to drive business growth and acquisition.
- Identify, create and optimise our customer segmentation and email automations.
- Regularly reporting against metrics and sharing actionable insights with key stakeholders using tools like Salesforce and Google Analytics.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with our paid search agency to make the most of campaigns across PPC and display, giving feedback on ads and building landing pages.
- You will also help us get the most out of our search marketing, taking responsibility for working with agencies on technical SEO and PPC.
- Testing content, structure and CTAs on landing pages to improve CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation).
- Work with Senior Growth Marketing Manager and Digital Designer to evolve and update Attest’s website, and deal with incoming requests.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Demand Generation team to shape growth marketing within the business.
We’d love to hear from you if…
> 2+ years of hands-on growth marketing experience, particularly in PPC, SEO and content management.
> Analytical skills - being able to look at the performance of campaigns and how this translates and converts into results. Ideally experience with Google Analytics and Salesforce.
> Strong project management and full process ownership experience.
> A mindset which demonstrates a comfort with testing, learning and optimising.
> Worked in a cross-functional team with other disciplines. For example product managers, developers, revenue operations and sales.
> Experience of stakeholder management, either agency or in-house.
Pay & Benefits:
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
In-person and remote working balance ...
We are a flexible employer and continue to work with the team on the ground to navigate our way through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic together.
As a company, we aren’t a fully remote company and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working/working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at 25 Holywell Row, London EC2A 4XE**,** London, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 3 days per week.