Fully flexible hours
Anthemis cultivates change in financial services by building, growing, and sustaining businesses committed to improving the world. Our deep understanding of markets and models, passion for emerging technology and spirit of collaboration inspire everything we do. By creating fertile ground for entrepreneurs, institutions, researchers, academics, and visionaries to come together, we believe we can solve the financial services world’s most pressing challenges faster, better and for the benefit of all.
We’re looking for a Platform Analyst/Associate to join our Portfolio Success team and help build, cultivate and harness the community of peers within Anthemis’ diverse ecosystem. As Platform Analyst/Associate you will be responsible for coordinating and furthering the ecosystem tools, platforms, events and processes that Anthemis utilizes to support our 150+ portfolio companies. As part of the multidisciplinary Portfolio Success team, you will also be contributing and collaborating on broader strategic initiatives and experiments to support the wider portfolio and enhance Anthemis’ value add to our portfolio. If you are passionate about building engaged communities, managing virtual and in-person events, are operationally minded and data driven, we would love to talk to you.
- Optimize and maintain the portfolio company and contact information in our CRM platforms.
- Manage existing platform tools & initiatives (Slack, Orbiit, and Notion) and explore methods of enhancing engagement.
- Identifying new opportunities to proactively develop and promote platform offerings that can be additive to portfolio companies.
- Create and own measurement, and reporting, for platform engagement of existing platform tools and future value-add initiatives.
- Maintain, manage, and contribute to the quality of content & resources on our centralized portal for portfolio companies
- Optimize the portfolio onboarding process and experience, to educate new portfolio companies on the support they will receive and ensure maximum engagement through the Anthemis platform.
- Leading our annual portfolio Founders Survey, and ensuring feedback is integrated into our strategic planning and platform roadmap.
- Promote and market portfolio success activities and develop content strategy in partnership with marketing team
Portfolio Event Programming:
- Curate, implement and manage a new portfolio events calendar, weaving in current ongoing programs (monthly founder calls, quarterly domain focused expert sessions, etc)
- In partnership with the portfolio success and marketing teams, support in developing programs and events to foster knowledge sharing between portfolio companies.
- Explore and develop opportunities for in-person events with strategic partners
- Build and maintain robust engagement metrics for expert sessions, events and workshops.
- Build and maintain a network of important vendors to support our portfolio companies, including banks, lawyers, payroll providers, security platforms, etc.
- In partnership with the portfolio success team, organize, centralize and routinely update domain specific vendors.
- At least 3+ years of experience in your career in building and maintaining engaged communities
- Prior experience in organizing in-person and online events
- Analytical mindset, with a passion for data-oriented decision making, recognise growing trends and measuring project outcomes
- Values teamwork and is particularly strong project management lead
- An ability to work independently to create measurement tools on top of disparate data
- Passionate about cultivating connections across the startup and venture capital ecosystem
- Strong communication skills and ability to build trust with various stakeholders
Nice to have
- Existing relationships with vendors that service and support startups to manage their business operations and scale
- Operational experience in a start-up or scale-up environment
- Previous experience in a platform function
- Private Healthcare - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme
- Company pension/401k - plus company matching & Life Assurance Scheme
- Holidays - it's important you take time off! You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you get all the public holidays
- Access to a significant L&D allowance for personal development
- Wellbeing stipend through our partner platform to encourage holistic wellbeing
- Home office kit
It is really important to us that we give access to opportunities to as wide a variety of people as possible. So if there is additional support we could offer you to enable you to participate, please include this is in your expression of interest.
Anthemis employs a Remote First Strategy, so we welcome applications regardless of where you call home, however, the vast majority of our team and portfolio companies right now are UK/US/Europe based and a significant proportion operates with a hybrid working model. For this reason, it's important that you're able to be timezone compatible and comfortable with traveling where needed from time to time.