At Amplifi we know that our people are our biggest asset, therefore we are committed to hiring individuals who can embrace and embody our relaxed, family feel culture. We are conscious of creating a diverse and inclusive team, and want to hire people into Amplifi who we can empower and progress. We are aware that you may not meet every single requirement on the advert, but we would encourage you to apply or reach out to one of the team as a lot of us did not begin our careers’ at Amplifi as experts.
WHO WE ARE:
Amplifi is a specialist consultancy providing Advisory, Delivery and Support services for data management, data governance and data quality. We are driven by business outcome and long-term success for our clients. We work with leading technology solutions but always put people and process first, then using technology as the enabler. We are not just another system integrator but a strategic partner invested in delivering solutions that align to your business objectives.
The value of data to support wider initiatives such as digital transformation and customer loyalty programmes means that good data management is now a competitive advantage and is increasingly becoming a critical imperative to organisations.
We aim to connect people and data allowing our clients to realise the true value of their information.
The Applications Consultant will generally be working alongside a Business Consultant and potentially a Data Consultant to understand, design and configure Master Data Management/Product Information Management Solutions to the client’s requirements/specification.
The Applications Consultant will also be responsible for providing documentation throughout the project and will be key in identifying any changes that may need to be made to the client specification in line with the configuration.
THE ROLE WILL BE A GREAT FIT IF:
You have experience in SOME of the below:
- Development experience in Java and / or C#
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a Data-Driven environment, ideally with experience of implementing at least one solution associated to Product or Customer data
- Working on solutions in complex IT landscapes and Integration between platforms.
- Must be capable of developing strategies for data management, ideally with experience in a Product domain.
- Ideally familiar with the major solution types for product data, such as Product MDM, PIM, PLM.
- Must have an understanding of how taxonomies and hierarchies are built for data structures, ideally with experience in the Product domain.
- Able to articulate processes and organisational structures for the curation of data.
- Must be able to propose solutions for the integration of product data needs for the enterprise with product data needs for the vendors/suppliers associated with the products, ideally backed with examples of previous experience
- Must be able to understand the product data management needs as they pertain to each step in the value chain of the enterprise that begins with product development and ends with post-product delivery.
- Must be able to interact with all levels within the client, through to Senior Management and able to articulate detailed findings / plans at a level appropriate to the audience (technical / non-technical).
- Food retail or general retail experience is a plus but not essential.
- Business consulting experience desirable but not essential but must be able to work off own initiative.
- Able to facilitate workshops if required.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical cover through Vitality (this includes, free weekly Café Nero drinks, free cinema tickets, free Apple watch, free amazon prime, and many more rewards through Vitality)
- Competitive salary
- No dress code
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company away days
- Work from anywhere allowance
- Accelerated career progression
- Choice of Mac or Windows laptop when you start
- Free use of the mindfulness app Headspace for 1 year
If you have some but not all skills required for this role, don’t worry, we put training/upskilling for each employee as paramount and can give you the complete skill set.
*Amplifi do not accept CV's from agencies*
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Amplifi provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Amplifi is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Amplifi
Atlanta | Chicago | Dallas | Los Angeles | Royal Leamington Spa | York | Copenhagen
What employees are saying
"Work flexibility at Amplifi the best I have ever experienced and would not change. It helps both productivity at work and to maintain a work-life balance."
Application Support Analyst at Amplifi