A little flex time
Amplience powers digital-first, commerce brands and retailers with the freedom to do more. Our headless CMS, DAM and Digital Experience Management platform allows the world's leading brand teams to manage content, not code, including GAP, GameStop, Ulta, Hobby Lobby, Crate & Barrel, Traeger, and more.
These brands are leading a momentous shift towards headless/composable eCommerce and content architecture given the strategic benefits it delivers for them. The market is primed for wide-spread adoption of this technology over the next few years and the tailwinds are building. Amplience is out in front enabling these companies to reinvent the way they create new, innovative digital experiences for faster performance, higher engagement, and increased sales. Are you in?
Amplience is hiring for an enthusiastic and motivated Account Development Representative (ADR) to join our team and will focus on the EMEA market and extend Amplience’s first-class offering to our growing audience. As an ADR, you will be focused on interacting with potential customers of all levels, promoting Amplience’s products and services as well as strategizing with Marketing and Sales.
- Account development - Qualify leads and opportunities by using a solution-based approach and deliver the Amplience value proposition
- Pipeline Building - Confident in building a strong pipeline of leads and opportunities through outbound channels, Marketing and Sales
- Engagement - Nurture and maintain active engagement with new and existing opportunities through creative communications
- KPI’s - Responsible for achieving defined opportunity targets and Actively driving towards Monthly/Quarterly goals as outlined by Global ADR Manager
- Plan – Ability to clearly structure a Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly plan to achieve set KPI’s
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- At least 3 years experience in a similar sales qualification environment or ADR/BDR/SDR experience essential
- Previous experience in sales/software/tech/eCommerce
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM - essential
- Excellent at opportunity qualification and lead generation
- Self-starter with a proven track record of sales target achievements
- Ability to build a trusting relationship with a potential customer
- Comfortable with objection handling
- Self-sufficient, enthusiastic and motivated
- Creative and innovative with the ability to identify and develop opportunities
- Resourceful, flexible, articulate, hardworking and consistent