3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with including Salesforce, Adobe, Intel and LinkedIn to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
Following two consecutive years of record growth in our specialist Insight team, we're looking for a Senior Manager to help maintain this momentum. Reporting to the Insight Director, you'll work with some of the world's leading enterprise technology brands to consult and provide Insight solutions, including company and partner profiles, social listening reports and intent data analysis, that support Agent3's ABM programmes and better inform and enable our customer's sales and marketing teams. You'll also help evolve our Insight offering based on changing customer needs.
Our Insight team is based in Woodbridge (UK), but applicants are able to work remotely in the UK or from our London office
As a Senior Insight Analyst Manager at Agent3, you will:
- Support client services teams with pre-sales presentations and demoing Insight solutions to customers, helping them to identify the right solutions to inform their ABM programmes
- Run discovery calls with customers to capture, and where necessary question, briefs
- Create Insight programme proposals including Statement of Works (SOWs)
- Work with both the Insight production team and client services to ensure the Insights we deliver meet the needs of the customer
- Analyse Insight results, produce executive summaries, and run debrief sessions with customers to help them get the most from their investments
- Capture customer feedback and contribute to the enhancements of existing Insight products and services, and a roadmap for new Insight solutions, working with the Insight Director
- Build sales enablement materials and provide training to our teams on Agent3's Insight solutions
- Work with the Positioning and Creative teams to help leverage insight in client Campaigns
As a Senior Insight Analyst Manager at Agent3, you will bring:
- 5+ years of customer management/consultancy experience
- The skills to advise customers on the best approach, to constructively question client briefs to get to the crux of customer needs
- Experience working with marketing and/or sales partners
- Training and demo experience
- Knowledge of Insight research formats, data and analysis an advantage
- Knowledge of Account-Based Marketing is an advantage
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Internal and external training - including MA platform certifications
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working - see our Flexa accreditation page for more details
- Increased annual leave based on service
- Your birthday off
- Fixed benefits including life assurance, employer pension contribution, employee assistance programme, eyecare vouchers, subsidised ClassPass subscriptions, cycle to work scheme, go green car scheme and travel loans
- Flexible benefits including mobile phone allowance and additional pension contributions
- Regular social activities
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognise great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.