1-2 days per week at home
Core hours 10 - 4
At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we’re building the first patient-centred communication platform. Our products help doctors, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, carers and anyone else involved in a patient's care to communicate easily with patients and with each other. We believe this will transform how healthcare is delivered, improving patient outcomes, improving staff morale and increasing the efficiency of health systems.
Our products have 98% adoption in GP practices and we are investing into other areas of healthcare (hospitals, pharmacies, care homes). By making messaging easier, we’re making more of medicine asynchronous, from simple consultations to getting advice from hospital specialists, saving time and making it easier for staff to communicate.
We stay close to our users with everyone visiting a GP practice at least twice a quarter to truly understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here.
As a Talent Lead you'll help to grow our existing team of incredibly talented & diverse people, who are all motivated by the same mission: to change lives by fixing the world-wide problem that is communication in healthcare.
We have tripled the team in 12months and at circa 170 employees right now and with recent Series B Investment of £27.5m we plan to be at least 300 by the end of 2022! This growth will enable us to continue to support NHS workers communicate more effectively and ultimately provide better care which will result in better patient outcomes.
This role will involve team management, plenty of project management and continuing to keep up to date with market trends by speaking to candidates regularly. You will play a key role in working with technical stakeholders to help build high volume hiring strategies that attract a diverse pool of technical candidates.
You will share honest accounts of your wins and losses to advanced the collective knowledge of the talent team and create development opportunities for others.
You will be responsible for ensuring the high quality bar for everything your team produces across the full recruitment cycle.
What the team say ...
"My first year with accuRx has not only flown by but I've learnt so much! It's so refreshing to work in a role where you're given the autonomy to work how you like to work, without the pressure of hitting certain KPI's and call times! We grew the team by 140% in 2021 and we have big growth plans for 2022, whoever joins the Talent Team will play a huge part in this."
Rachel - Talent Partner
We'd really like to hear from you if you have ...
- Experience managing Talent Partners, Sourcers & Coordinators within an inhouse recruitment environment
- You will have extensive experience of recruiting software engineers at all levels
- Internal recruitment experience, ideally working in tech start ups or scale ups
- A desire to be an excellent manager & mentor for your team, taking the time to understand your teams strengths and weaknesses to enable them to over achieve
- Experience working with and building hiring & employer brand strategies for high volume technical recruitment
- Exceptional communication skills and a natural ability to read people. You will also be a fantastic listener who practices active listening
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're passionate about improving healthcare
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant obstacles a startup throws your way.
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary & Benefits package:
Our package includes:
- £55,000 - £70,000 salary + meaningful share options
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
- Read more about the benefits here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team and our company handbook. You can also find out more about us on Medium, LinkedIn and Twitter & Instagram.
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at accuRx 🤩
Diversity & Inclusion
accuRx is committed to being an inclusive employer and, as part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers.