Remote-first - With office locations
Fully flexible hours
UK Head of Sales
As UK Head of Sales, you will play a key role in helping Flipdish transform the hospitality industry. Following our successful Series-C funding round we are looking for an experienced sales leader to continue to build and optimise our sales function. You will have ultimate responsibility for new business and coach a team of BDMs and SDRs to achieve this. This is an opportunity to join one of Europe’s fastest growing tech businesses in a role that will be key to defining its success.
What You'll Do
About the Role:
- Ultimate responsibility for all new business targets in the UK market
- Oversee and continue to build a world-class sales team across, field sales, inside sales and SDRs.
- Scale the team from 25 to 50+ in 18 months
- Produce accurate, ambitious, and achievable sales forecasts for regions and territories based on activity, pipeline position and market conditions.
- Management of the sales team, supporting and motivating them toward achieving business objectives
- Negotiating terms with clients and managing all trading deals
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships
- Create and deliver compelling pitches and proposals
- Reporting to the UK General Manager
- Highly ambitious and hardworking individual with a drive to be part of a team transforming an industry.
- You thrive in ambiguity, have a strong bias for action and drive to win.
- As an IC you have demonstrated yourself to be an incredible salesperson who can lead by example
- Significant track record in leading large tech sales teams, ideally within a SaaS environment
- Proven leader, motivator and coach, capable of developing a high functioning sales force.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to prepare reports and back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams and possess strong leadership skills
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Sales experience in the Hospitality/Restaurant industry highly attractive but not essential
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us, diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 280+ digital food retailing enthusiasts, 7000 active clients across 20 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”