Customer Success Manager - (Mandarin or Cantonese speaking)
Flipdish allows restaurants to take orders online in an instant. Our technology powers millions of transactions across thousands of restaurants worldwide. With a branded website, mobile app, or self-service kiosk powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on marketplace platforms.
You’ll join us in an incredibly exciting phase of transition and growth, as we rapidly expand our development and product teams in Ireland, UK, and internationally.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
Due to our continued growth, Flipdish is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager.
This person will join the Success & Sales team in the UK with the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with Flipdish customers and help the UK hospitality industry thrive!
The successful candidate for this role will be looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth environment. You should have a passion for building and developing business relationships and be willing to take on new challenges and input to the company’s growth.
What You’ll Do:
You’re going to help us dramatically increase our market share within the oriental market, primarily Chinese but also Japanese, Thai, Korean and Vietnamese restaurants. You’ll be working with both independents and small chains.
- Proactively help our customers succeed online through the Flipdish platform
- Build meaningful relationships with Flipdish customers through engaging emails and phone calls
- Manage key metrics that feed into team based goals around retention, growth, and advocacy
- Partner with customers to develop meaningful success plans that feed their long term goals. This may include webinars, customer email nurture campaigns and other knowledge materials to help our customers succeed online
- Work with internal teams like customer support and menu to provide a seamless and positive experience for customers
- Familiarity or awareness of the Flipdish product
- Prior experience in Customer Success, account management, or customer service
- Will understand how a SaaS business operates
- Must be results focused with a can-do-attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you will be talking to our customers after all!
- Desire to work in a high growth, dynamic startup environment. Your progression is limited only by your own abilities
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game.
In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us, diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 280+ digital food retailing enthusiasts, 7000 active clients across 25 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”