Flipdish is currently seeking motivated and driven Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our fast-growing UK sales team. Your role will be on the front line of the sales process, generating sales opportunities for Business Development Managers by identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential prospects.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for building the pipeline and converting leads into qualified prospects for the BDM team to meet with.
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities by engaging with prospects through calls, emails, webinars, and face-to-face meetings
- Cold calling prospects generated via various marketing strategies and tools
- Identify key decision-makers and influencers to target
- Nurture new marketing leads until they are ready to be passed onto Account Executives
- Work closely with senior sales members to grow sales pipeline
- Managing data of prospective clients in our CRM system, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate
- Proven Sales Development Representative with an impressive track record in generating new leads and clients.
- Ambitious, driven and hungry for success and quick career development
- You are highly motivated and thrive when working in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- You have proven strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are passionate about working for a fast-growing tech company with ample opportunities for progression in the role
- Fun and positive, and want to work with a close-knit team!
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us, diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (2nd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 280+ digital food retailing enthusiasts, 7000+ active clients across 20 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”
What happens next?
We’re moving fast with our recruitment processes. Your application will be reviewed within 48 hours and if there is a possible good fit, our talent team will be in touch to get to know you better and explain the next steps.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.