Due to our continued growth, Flipdish is hiring for a Payroll manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated self starter who has the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities. This is a key role for the organisation that will help support the forecasted growth of the business.
What You'll Do
Key duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversight and management of multi-country payroll and outsourced providers
- Accountable for swift turnaround on all payroll queries
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and enhance controls
- Highly customer focused to ensure positive employee experience relating to payroll
- Ability to deliver quality results and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be a competent and credible advisor to the business on current payroll legislation
- Responsible for payroll tax activities including compliance with multi-jurisdictional tax regulations
- Working with multiple stakeholders across the company; ie: HR team to ensure consistent and accurate flow of information
- Other ad-hoc projects as they arise
- IPASS Qualified.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role in a Multinational tech payroll environment
- Knowledge of Payroll processes and HR systems, in particular Papaya, Lattice and Bamboo would be a distinct advantage.
- Self-starter, highly motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in fast paced team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Proficient with Google applications including Google doc, Google sheets and Google Slides would be a distinct advantage.
- Can-do attitude - hard working and driven.
- People management experience would be an advantage
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
We also have
- Bike to Work, Taxsaver Scheme, paid Sick Leave
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- Employee referral bonus programme
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us, diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 280 digital food retailing enthusiasts, 6000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”