Fully flexible hours
Have you decided that University isn’t for you and instead, are keen to get some real-world experience in a fast-growing, fun, and innovative environment? Come and join our Form3 apprenticeship programme and be part of a company that’s committed to your career progression!
Our apprenticeship programme promises to show you the inner workings of our company all whilst giving you on the job training and allowing you to work towards national qualifications. Your apprenticeship will last up to 3 years and we’ll explore further opportunities with you when you’re done studying.
You’ll play a really important role in our deeply experienced and vibrant Vendor Management team who have a real passion for development and learning.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
During your apprenticeship, you’ll follow a fully supported training programme, delivered online. You’ll be assigned a tutor who will support you throughout the programme and will be expected to attend online classes. You’ll get to spend 20% of your time on your training and learning, whilst the remaining 80% of your time will be spent on your duties.
Your role will be varied, developing your skills in all elements of supplier management, negotiation and contract management all whilst working with a diverse range of stakeholders from across the business, as well as Form3 suppliers. Your work-based projects will underpin your learning and ensure you develop yourself through practical application of apprenticeship study.
On a day-to-day basis you can expect to be working on:
- Building and supporting successful working relationships with external vendors
- Effective management of systems data, collating performance statistics and producing reports on vendor performance
- Meeting with vendors and supporting the collation of audit documentation
- Evaluating products and vendors according to key business criteria
- Negotiating with vendors and potential vendors to secure the best arrangements for Form3
- Management of ongoing contract reviews and renewals
- Completing vendor health checks
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We’re really keen to hear from you if you:
- Are able to demonstrate real interest in a career in Procurement or Vendor Management.
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Have an inquisitive mind and are interested in rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in
- Are 18 or older
- Have been a UK/EEA resident for the last 3 years, and have valid residency status
- Are able to work full time (Monday to Friday) and are excited at the prospect of remote working
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.